Congrats BAMA on your win this November

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
sassy bird GIF

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Trying the reverse jinx in hopes of avoiding Alabama again? Wow lmao.
Question.

How does the better team “avoid” the lesser team?

Isn’t it the other way around since UGA made the SECC and Bama was in fact not good enough?

Or is it just Bama fans saying that to cope with the massive choke job Bama pulled?

Last years 10-3 team was supposedly Saban’s “most talented team ever”

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Question.

How does the better team “avoid” the lesser team?

Isn’t it the other way around since UGA made the SECC and Bama was in fact not good enough?

Or is it just Bama fans saying that to cope with the massive choke job Bama pulled?

Last years 10-3 team was supposedly Saban’s “most talented team ever”
10-3? You either can’t count or have a sh*tty memory.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
10-3? You either can’t count or have a sh*tty memory.
11-2, got last year and this upcoming 3 loss season mixed up.

I’m not surprised that’s the only thing I said that you responded to either.

Deep down you know that UGA wasn’t “avoiding” Bama.

That’s just how you spin the situation to cope with the reality that Bama wasn’t on UGA’s level last season.

That’s a fact that their 11-2 record and inability to win their division last year proves…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
11-2, got last year and this upcoming 3 loss season mixed up.

I’m not surprised that’s the only thing I said that you responded to either.

Deep down you know that UGA wasn’t “avoiding” Bama.

That’s just how you spin the situation to cope with the reality that Bama wasn’t on UGA’s level last season.

That’s a fact that their 11-2 record and inability to win their division last year proves…
Listen clown, UGA is and will always be Alabama’s b*tch. We aren’t impressed by your n*tty win over Texas Christian School for the Blind and Deaf. You are lucky that I respond to any of your nonsense.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Listen clown, UGA is and will always be Alabama’s b*tch. We aren’t impressed by your n*tty win over Texas Christian School for the Blind and Deaf. You are lucky that I respond to any of your nonsense.
I’m lucky for your response?

Lol, I wouldn’t know you exist if my takes on the JY didn’t bother you so much.

You stalked me dude, talking **** about Bama who you vicariously live through.

UGA has twice as manny natties as they do losses since you started bumping your gums doe but cope however you have to gump man…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m lucky for your response?

Lol, I wouldn’t know you exist if my takes on the JY didn’t bother you so much.

You stalked me dude, talking **** about Bama who you vicariously live through.

UGA has twice as manny natties as they do losses since you started bumping your gums doe but cope however you have to gump man…
Sure does make it easy when you only have to go through Texas Christian School for the Deaf and Blind. Since Saban came to Alabama, there have only been 2 teams that didn’t have to go through Alabama en route to an NC (FSU 2013, UGA 2022)….congrats on the cake walk?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Sure does make it easy when you only have to go through Texas Christian School for the Deaf and Blind. Since Saban came to Alabama, there have only been 2 teams that didn’t have to go through Alabama en route to an NC (FSU 2013, UGA 2022)….congrats on the cake walk?
Lol, that’s a whole bunch of words to just say Bama was mid last year and not even good enough to win the west :ROFLMAO:

Maybe teams should try this thing called winning all their games?

Less sheeting the bed in the playoffs to TCU, or letting Mich run for 300 for the 2nd year in a row, or getting spanked by Utah twice and missing the PO’S.

It’s not TCU’s fault all those other teams weren’t good enough to be UGA’s sacrificial lamb…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol, that’s a whole bunch of words to just say Bama was mid last year and not even good enough to win the west :ROFLMAO:

Maybe teams should try this thing called winning all their games?

Less sheeting the bed in the playoffs to TCU, or letting Mich run for 300 for the 2nd year in a row, or getting spanked by Utah twice and missing the PO’S.

It’s not TCU’s fault all those other teams weren’t good enough to be UGA’s sacrificial lamb…
“Whole bunch of words” for a guy that posts 5 paragraphs in a single post consistently. Lmao. TCU got drubbed in their last game to a team starting the backup QB. They definitely didn’t “earn” their way in…..

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“Whole bunch of words” for a guy that posts 5 paragraphs in a single post consistently. Lmao. TCU got drubbed in their last game to a team starting the backup QB. They definitely didn’t “earn” their way in…..
TCU beat Mich gump man.

That by definition proves they “earned their way in”.

It’s not like they lost to KState and went straight to the natty.

They also beat KState earlier in the season :ROFLMAO:

Stop embarrassing yourself and hope Bama is even good enough to make their conf chip and playoffs like TCU.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
TCU beat Mich gump man.

That by definition proves they “earned their way in”.

It’s not like they lost to KState and went straight to the natty.

They also beat KState earlier in the season :ROFLMAO:

Stop embarrassing yourself and hope Bama is even good enough to make their conf chip and playoffs like TCU.
The playoffs, DA, the playoffs. TCU is the only team to lose in the last week and not drop a single spot. Quite simply, it was Bama fatigue and the committee protecting UGA from Daddy’s belt.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The playoffs, DA, the playoffs. TCU is the only team to lose in the last week and not drop a single spot. Quite simply, it was Bama fatigue and the committee protecting UGA from Daddy’s belt.
So UGA and the committee conspired to have Bama lose to TN&LSU?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Did they conspire to put UGA in after getting stomped in the SECC?
Lol, it’s sad how you have to troll just to cope with Bama getting their azz kicked 2 years ago and not even being good enough last year.

Everybody knows UGA had clinched a playoff spot in 2021 with their 12-0 regular season.

They could afford to lose that game en route to a natty…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol, it’s sad how you have to troll just to cope with Bama getting their azz kicked 2 years ago and not even being good enough last year.

Everybody knows UGA had clinched a playoff spot in 2021 with their 12-0 regular season.

They could afford to lose that game en route to a natty…
It is how you lose. Who is the last n*tional ch*mpion that got smoked by 3 scores during that season?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I notice that you deflected from a simple question…..what is the biggest loss suffered by an NC winner?
Didn’t answer because it’s meaningless just like the 2021 SEC(ond place) Championship you constantly reference to cope…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Only ppl that care about the 2021 SECC, are ppl who are trying to cope with not winning the 2022 Natty imho iyam
The question wasn’t about the 2021 SECC, it was the worst loss for a n*tional ch*mpion in history. You don’t want to research it?

Watty

Apr 30, 2023
Trying the reverse jinx in hopes of avoiding Alabama again? Wow lmao.
Pfftt. Bamas the ones avoiding UGA. Dawgs did what they were supposed to do, y’all didn’t get the job done. Maybe y’all will do it this year but that qb situation doesn’t sound super ideal right now …..

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Pfftt. Bamas the ones avoiding UGA. Dawgs did what they were supposed to do, y’all didn’t get the job done. Maybe y’all will do it this year but that qb situation doesn’t sound super ideal right now …..
Nor does UGA’s…..

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Anyone of the three scholarship guys we have would immediately be the best player on yalls team. You know it. I know it. Jesus knows it …..
Best player on the team? 3 guys who have never played meaningful minutes? Lmao. I’m assuming you actually meant “best QB” which is still funny AF.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login