Congrats to Georgia

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
It’s not over and I have never seen a team get jobbed by the refs more in one game in my entire life

DrStache77

Aug 17, 2021
It’s not over and I have never seen a team get jobbed by the refs more in one game in my entire life
I actually thought it was pretty fairly called. Both those targeting calls were correct. It’s just a crappy rule because it’s never called consistently. Then the crazy overturning the non reviewable penalty which they actually got it right at the end of it. But that needs to talked about and flag picked up right away. Not after fans throw bottles on the field and a 5 minute delay. Terrible look. So simply put, Georgias defense just whipped Texas *** all night. It was impressive. Hard not to like Kirby Smart. Last of the great ones.

Reactions: semodawg

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I actually thought it was pretty fairly called. Both those targeting calls were correct. It’s just a crappy rule because it’s never called consistently. Then the crazy overturning the non reviewable penalty which they actually got it right at the end of it. But that needs to talked about and flag picked up right away. Not after fans throw bottles on the field and a 5 minute delay. Terrible look. So simply put, Georgias defense just whipped Texas *** all night. It was impressive. Hard not to like Kirby Smart. Last of the great ones.
The second targeting call wasn’t correct.

ETN scored a TD

Also had the first down on that last drive.

The overturn would’ve been fine if they picked up the flag. You can’t let the offense come on the field, then stop, then reverse it. That was ********.

Reactions: bmtaylo1

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
They screwed us on a few spots including a TD and I’ve never seen a PI reversed that long after the call. Complete joke the way that was handled. It’s whatever though, the correct team won

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
The second targeting call wasn’t correct.

ETN scored a TD

Also had the first down on that last drive.

The overturn would’ve been fine if they picked up the flag. You can’t let the offense come on the field, then stop, then reverse it. That was ********.
Kirby gonna take a deuce on Matt Loefflers front porch soon

Reactions: KirbAppeal
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login