Corral to Saints 😂

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I said a few weeks ago I wanted the Saints to draft him and got a bunch of down votes. I don't care, dude can run and throw really deep and on target.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Any true Saints fan knows that they exclusively spend their first round picks on linemen that nobody has ever heard of. Or guys that played at Ohio State.

garddog

Dec 10, 2008
Any true Saints fan knows that they exclusively spend their first round picks on linemen that nobody has ever heard of. Or guys that played at Ohio State.

Yep, the Saints rarely draft players from Mississippi. They seem to love Big Ten and especially as you stated Ohio State.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Just heard on Supertalk that Chad Kelly has "been working on his mental health the last 2 years since being cut by the Colts" and is making a comeback too. Him in NOLA would be interesting and I'm not talking about football

Last edited:

grimedawg1

Aug 25, 2012
Always the victim. Somebody lying to him? Please. I would think someone was probably trying to tell him the truth in high school, and at Clemson, and at Ole Miss - that it may be cute to him to act like he did, but that it is really showing that he is an immature. Back then was the appropriate time for self-reflection. Professional teams don't want to put up with that kind of stuff for a person that is only a possible fringe NFL player.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login