Cowboys - Bills

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Cowboys gonna Cowboy against good competition especially on the road. Roughing the passer call turns a FG into a TD for Buffalo. A whiff on the blocked punt makes it a roughing the punter call to turn a Dallas possession into a first down for Buffalo. Cowboys always make mistakes and penalties that cost them games against good teams.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The Bills are doing their best to knock Dak out of this game. The Cowboys have a bigger problem, they have already lost one offensive lineman.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
National fixed league, it’s becoming pro wrestling
I swear. I can see a Bills hold nearly every play. If they call holding consistent as with the cowboys. Also Dawson Knox is holding every play. ... and how is it not a hold when Knox is grabbing Cowboys by the shoulder pads, from behind while trying to make a tackle.

Anyways,.... this game sucks. Big L for Dallas

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The referees aren't biased they're just incompetent. Buffalo's line is dominating the Dallas line. I would say they're letting them get away with murder at the line of scrimmage, but all I will say, is Dallas was called for three personal fouls, which led to three touchdowns. Some of it was Dallas playing sloppy, but if you're gonna call it at least do it call it both ways.

It's a shame that Buffalo is not going to make the playoffs after all even if they win this game. They have a killer schedule, the rest of the way out. It doesn't matter what Dallas does until they get to playoffs and then win or lose. This is just ammunition for the Dallas fans to complain about Dak Prescott. Nobody complains like Dallas fans. I just hate that they won't take into account that nobody was getting open and nobody was blocking.

Reactions: HRMSU

NorthTexasDog

Oct 1, 2023
Cowboys gonna Cowboy against good competition especially on the road. Roughing the passer call turns a FG into a TD for Buffalo. A whiff on the blocked punt makes it a roughing the punter call to turn a Dallas possession into a first down for Buffalo. Cowboys always make mistakes and penalties that cost them games against good teams.
Not to mention Zack Martin's brain dead penalty that cost 15 yards. I know you have to protect your QB, but the flag was out. Take the yards and deal with the dude later.

Reactions: eckie1

NorthTexasDog

Oct 1, 2023
They haven't faced a really good running back since they played Philadelphia at Philadelphia. There goes another Dallas player.
That is why they are so good when playing with the lead. With respect to this game, I would get Dak out of there now before he gets killed.

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Their play reflects their incompetent leadership. I laugh at you guys who think Dallas has a chance to win any games when it matters. They feast against crappy teams and wilt against teams of equal talent, especially on the road. And post Jimmy Johnson, all of dumbazz jones’ hires are bottom 3rd of the league. Until tie idiot hires a competent coach that is more than a “yes man,” results won’t change.

Reactions: eckie1

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
National fixed league, it’s becoming pro wrestling
LOL. If the NFL was fixed, they would have found some way to get what is by far the most marketable and valuable franchise out of the divisional round of the playoffs at some point in the past 25 years.

And, they damn sure wouldn’t be trying to get a team like Buffalo into the postseason. They’d use that effort on teams who haven’t spent the better part of two decades trying to move to Canada due to how bad their market sucks.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I don't think Big D even gets a wild card bid. They'll get edged out in the end. And it really doesn't matter.....they wouldn't even win a wild card game......One and Done.

NorthTexasDog

Oct 1, 2023
I don't think Big D even gets a wild card bid. They'll get edged out in the end. And it really doesn't matter.....they wouldn't even win a wild card game......One and Done.
With 11 wins (which is what they will have at a minimum) they will be the 5 seed. They will beat Atl/Tampa/NO on the road, and get boat-raced by San Fran in the second round for the third straight year.

Reactions: bolddogge

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
LOL. If the NFL was fixed, they would have found some way to get what is by far the most marketable and valuable franchise out of the divisional round of the playoffs at some point in the past 25 years.

And, they damn sure wouldn’t be trying to get a team like Buffalo into the postseason. They’d use that effort on teams who haven’t spent the better part of two decades trying to move to Canada due to how bad their market sucks.

The league has found the cowboys make money despite all that.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Their play reflects their incompetent leadership. I laugh at you guys who think Dallas has a chance to win any games when it matters. They feast against crappy teams and wilt against teams of equal talent, especially on the road. And post Jimmy Johnson, all of dumbazz jones’ hires are bottom 3rd of the league. Until tie idiot hires a competent coach that is more than a “yes man,” results won’t change.
Don't forget he hired Bill Parcells, NOBODY'S yes man. Yet they were still soft and weak. That's because the players all know that if they get fussed at by their position coach or Head Coach, they can go crying to Jerry Jones and he'll take the players' side.

The last time the Cowboys were tough, was when Jimmy Johnson was their coach, and Jones was too busy trying to get the Cowboys out of debt (the last few years of the Bum Bright era the Cowboys were hemorrhaging money). If Jones had stayed in his lane and let Johnson run the team, their dynasty would've rivaled the Patriot's run from 2001-2020.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022

Not a fixed league believer but the NFL doesn't need the Cowboys to win it all. They are the most valuable franchise in pro sports despite not winning it all for over a quarter century. The league revolves around the Cowboys win or lose. They draw better ratings than almost any team and they have more National support. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there are 2 types of fans in the NFL....Cowboys fans and Cowboys haters ***** kind of

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
The goal is the SB and it's dang hard to win one much less 5 or 6 or 7. The fact that so much hate gets thrown out to a franchise like Dallas when they lose a big game tells you all you need to know. Nobody has the megaphone out when the Eagles, Niners, Patriots, Chiefs or whoever else you want to insert loses. Cowboys been living debt free in Haters head for decades!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login