Cowboys - Bills

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Always Sunny Fx GIF

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
They already clinched a spot retard
Pardon me, I did not know that. They don't deserve it. League should take it away from them......they'll lose it anyway. So why don't you go choke your rope. Maybe your family will get some entertainment for Christmas out of it 17wad!!

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Pardon me, I did not know that. They don't deserve it. League should take it away from them......they'll lose it anyway. So why don't you go choke your rope. Maybe your family will get some entertainment for Christmas out of it 17wad!!
Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
With 11 wins (which is what they will have at a minimum) they will be the 5 seed. They will beat Atl/Tampa/NO on the road, and get boat-raced by San Fran in the second round for the third straight year.
Everyone will get boat raced by San Francisco this year. Nobody, not even Philadelphia, has the offensive talent they do.

Brandon Aiyuk
Debo Samuel
Christian McCaffrey
George Kittle

It's the same situation as last year. Their wide receivers, slot and running back can all catch the ball and run it... well. No other NFL team has players that versatile. This time San Francisco will have home-field advantage through the NFC title game before they meet Baltimore in the Super Bowl.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login