Cowboys vs 49'ERS

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Will the boys start off like they have a purpose tonight, or 17 around like last week.

(excuse me, like against Arizona)

Last edited:

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Well that looked familiar. Like a hot knife through butter.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Sf 49Ers Niners GIF by San Francisco 49ers

99jc

Jul 31, 2008
the cowboys have to play action pass on 1st down that running for 2 yards on 1st down is BS.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Niners have their number. Dallas is not electric and can be soft mentally and physically compared to Dallas

Reactions: MSUGUY

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Tony Pollard was great when he was the change of pace from Zeke. As the main guy he is not as impressive.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
yeah, you would think a RB from Ohio state works out but..... nope. Stuck with a small back from Memphis State. Not good

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I can tell you this. Both teams will have players injured and out for the season in this game

And McCaf just got the ball stolen like he's in high school

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It's hard for Dak to throw the ball when he has nobody to catch it. I wonder how long the defense can keep them in this game. Not very long, although they are trying. Have I ever said how much I hate the San Francisco 49ers? They're going to give Dak hell, but every time he drops back to throw it no one can get open... no one.

They don't have an answer for San Francisco. They're two talented.

ETA - oh boy, another lineman injured!

Reactions: Dawg84

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm gonna find something else to do after they got penalized for hitting too hard. San Francisco town visit enough to try to beat without having to watch out how you hit them. That's where you guys from San Francisco will have sore dix if these announcers keep sucking them this hard. If the Cowboys want to fix this problem, they must hire Chris Collinsworth because he can tell him everything they're doing wrong.

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020
Niners have their number. Dallas is not electric and can be soft mentally and physically compared to Dallas
I agree and it’s a reflection of their head coach. Dallas needs a younger more dynamic leader, I doubt we’ll ever get there with McCarthy.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I agree and it’s a reflection of their head coach. Dallas needs a younger more dynamic leader, I doubt we’ll ever get there with McCarthy.
It's more of a Jerry Jones and culture issue. I've said it the last few years. They talk super bowls but what matters most is money and as long as they keep taking cash in they will happily spend the superbowl watching from Cabo

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
It's more of a Jerry Jones and culture issue. I've said it the last few years. They talk super bowls but what matters most is money and as long as they keep taking cash in they will happily spend the superbowl watching from Cabo
Well it IS a business. You do realize that, right?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Yes but the idea is to win and to win the top prize the Super Bowl. At the end of the day I don't think Jones gives a **** about winning a Super Bowl again. Dallas organization hasn't made the moves to do it. And many of players don't play hungry for a Super Bowl and it shows in the bigger games

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Dallas needs another receiver. Brandin Cooks is so incredibly washed that its not even funny. Dude is brought in to be a burner / deep threat and he can’t even outrun LB’s anymore. Complete and utter waste of $10 million in cap room.

They badly need to trade for a legit 2nd receiver or co-No. 1 receiver like Higgins or Kupp before the deadline. You can go ahead and write them off again if they don’t….and they probably won’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Will the boys start off like they have a purpose tonight, or 17 around like last week.

I love Dak but he just can't hit intermediate to long passes with any consistency. He's a dink

i love Dak but he's lost a step and he just can't complete intermediate and long passes with any consistency at all. I think he's got one more year left on his contract after this year but that one year is $59 mill.....I could see Dallas moving on.....

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You can find fault with Dak's game all you want Dallas doesn't have the horses that San Francisco does. Dallas has had way too many injuries to be able to stay with Frisco. Dak has got the same problem as he had last year. He has one dependable wide receiver, take a look at how many San Francisco has... just receivers. I'm serious! Count them on your fingers if you need to and see if they are equal between the Cowboys and the 49ers at wide receiver.

I'm really hoping that he gets to go to another team this next season. I'm tired of him playing with Jerry Jones. I've been singing this song for the last three or four years but nobody listened. Please let Dak go. He is not a superstar quarterback, but he will help you win some games on another team that's actually geared toward his strengths.

Reactions: Coast_Dawg

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I agree on all that. A 3rd down back as a primary back. One receiver, Lamb, who isn't physical. Than the ol injuries. But.... Dak is just an average nfl qb at best.

I hope he does get traded and picks up with a more talented team. But who will pick up his salary? Nobody.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Its certainly a business. And Jerry deserves credit for building the Cowboys brand into what it is in the late 80’s and early 90’s. But since 1995 or so, you or I could be the Cowboys GM the entire time and it wouldn’t matter what the hell we did. It’d still be the most valuable franchise in American sports.

Jerry’s problem is that he’s been resting on the laurels of what he did 25 f-ing years ago, and because of it thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room with every move since - and he’s batting nearly .000 with his decisions (or lack thereof). Meanwhile, every other GM is focused on winning. The man just literally traded a 3rd round draft pick for an awful 3rd string QB. Then, in a nationally televised interview, when asked about how long it would take Trey Lance to pick up the offense, said “It’s my sincere hope that we don’t have to put Lance on the field at all in 2023, we don’t have any plans on counting on him this year.” That’s right…..traded a 3rd rounder for a guy that you then publicly say is not even going to contribute at all to your team. Its unbelievable.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login