Crazy Nathaniel Lowe home run

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
What the hell are they wearing. Not 1970s White Sox bad, but damn!
That’s the Rangers’ “City Connect” uniform from Nike. They did a classic script “TXR” and incorporated elements from the old Dallas Eagles and Fort Worth Cats teams.

The hats and jerseys have become super popular around here. I’m seeing people wear them everywhere.

Here’s the explanation:

Reactions: Maroon Pug

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
True. I guess I meant it was a swing with the purpose of spoiling the pitch with a foul.

Seeing schit like this still makes me wonder why once I tried H.S. ball couldn't hit it outta the infield. I never was a good batter but H.S. made me realize how bad I sucked at batting. I was good at 2nd base but was a skinny frail 17. I did all I could to hang in the box and make contact but was so over powered. Not only that I was slow so bunting wasn't even an option. That summer at Brandon High was the end for me. Still shocked folks with my throwing and scooping skills despite my size.

Last edited:

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Baseball has this thing about old style unis that are okay, but that looks like AA league clown suit.
It’s a cool sentiment and history, but the implementation sucks to me. But I sure as hell see people wearing the gear all over town…. Shirts, hats, etc.

Other teams have made more aesthetically pleasing outfits. This one has some 2013 Adidas CWS cringe to it….

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Lowe just tripled in 2 runs to make it less of a bloodbath…. 3-10

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login