OT: Dawg Bite in the house

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I’m taking care of a 97 year-old Dad and a 96 year-old Mom, everyday! They each have their own health struggles. They and their large home and yard are stretching me thin. Neither can give me much help in the kitchen, yard, or dirty house. They hired two girls to help me clean the house, but my girl dog gave one of a nip when one of the girls was cleaning around her bed.

I fussed at the dog “I need this help,” I told her, “Never ever bite her again.” I apologized most profusely to the young girl. I gave my dog my meanest look and made her get on her bed, with a couple of ‘bad dogs’ included.

When the woman was paid and headed out the door. I noticed her key chain; she cheers for the Kiffenites. Damn, I thought. I went to the dog’s beds and got my dog a chicken jerky treat. “Good dog,” I said. Maroon to the core and I don’t apologize. Y’all pray for me.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Your dog bites someone you invited into the house there is only one thing left to do...

1000015286.gif

If you can't do it, I am sure someone on the board will take care of it the easy way for you... No sense in wasting a perfectly good round of ammunition.

1000015287.gif

Reactions: dawgman42

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
I’m taking care of a 97 year-old Dad and a 96 year-old Mom, everyday! They each have their own health struggles. They and their large home and yard are stretching me thin. Neither can give me much help in the kitchen, yard, or dirty house. They hired two girls to help me clean the house, but my girl dog gave one of a nip when one of the girls was cleaning around her bed.

I fussed at the dog “I need this help,” I told her, “Never ever bite her again.” I apologized most profusely to the young girl. I gave my dog my meanest look and made her get on her bed, with a couple of ‘bad dogs’ included.

When the woman was paid and headed out the door. I noticed her key chain; she cheers for the Kiffenites. Damn, I thought. I went to the dog’s beds and got my dog a chicken jerky treat. “Good dog,” I said. Maroon to the core and I don’t apologize. Y’all pray for me.
Dogs can see into the soul of a person. See was clearly an evil female dog.

Reactions: msstatelp1

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
What’s this got to do with me? I’m not even in my own house much less yours!
confused dog GIF

Reactions: msstatelp1
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login