Credit

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
I bashed this team for folding so easily and consistently. Today was still ugly but they found just enough starch at the end resist the fold.

At least we know it can be done now.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I bashed this team for folding so easily and consistently. Today was still ugly but they found just enough starch at the end resist the fold.

They played much better down the stretch of the second half than the first and did a good job as a team. I don't have much home for our Auburn game but maybe we will play them tough. \

I'm afraid it's all a little bit too late

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008

Our team's problem hasn't normally been folding to teams that aren't any good like Missouri or Vandy. The problem has been folding to any team they play that has a pulse and is actually playing for something.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
Our team's problem hasn't normally been folding to teams that aren't any good like Missouri or Vandy. The problem has been folding to any team they play that has a pulse and is actually playing for something.

Lost at Kentucky, at ark, at lsu, at bama, and home to Tenn in very hard fought games. Blasted by TT, OM (head scratcher), and SC are the only games we really had no shot. No idea what the deal with SC was other than maybe fatigue, 4 games in 7 days (3 on the road)

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login