Cue Barbara Streisand singing “Memories”….

OhioLion

Oct 12, 2021
My X/Twitter feed tells me 27 years ago it was Ohowihate at Penn State.
My first game in person at Beaver Stadium. I scalped a ticket for $45 and left at halftime to walk to our tailgate (a friend was in the second row from stadium) and then return to seat.
Poor suckeye fan was in our section (which I think was student section) and was getting abused on each Penn State score.

Now, I’m trying to find a parking pass for Washington game and they are $100 or more on Ticketmaster with the lovely $77 service fee.

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
My X/Twitter feed tells me 27 years ago it was Ohowihate at Penn State.
My first game in person at Beaver Stadium. I scalped a ticket for $45 and left at halftime to walk to our tailgate (a friend was in the second row from stadium) and then return to seat.
Poor suckeye fan was in our section (which I think was student section) and was getting abused on each Penn State score.

Now, I’m trying to find a parking pass for Washington game and they are $100 or more on Ticketmaster with the lovely $77 service fee.
I was a student at that game as well. I don’t remember what season ticket package cost for students back then but I think it was around $15 a ticket.

Reactions: OhioLion

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
To be clear, I was 36 years old, but very much enjoyed the student section!!
Back in the days when anyone could get a student ticket and all you had to worry about was dodging cups when PSU scored

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login