Cue Barbara Streisand singing “Memories”….

OhioLion

Oct 12, 2021
My X/Twitter feed tells me 27 years ago it was Ohowihate at Penn State.
My first game in person at Beaver Stadium. I scalped a ticket for $45 and left at halftime to walk to our tailgate (a friend was in the second row from stadium) and then return to seat.
Poor suckeye fan was in our section (which I think was student section) and was getting abused on each Penn State score.

Now, I’m trying to find a parking pass for Washington game and they are $100 or more on Ticketmaster with the lovely $77 service fee.

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
My X/Twitter feed tells me 27 years ago it was Ohowihate at Penn State.
My first game in person at Beaver Stadium. I scalped a ticket for $45 and left at halftime to walk to our tailgate (a friend was in the second row from stadium) and then return to seat.
Poor suckeye fan was in our section (which I think was student section) and was getting abused on each Penn State score.

Now, I’m trying to find a parking pass for Washington game and they are $100 or more on Ticketmaster with the lovely $77 service fee.
I was a student at that game as well. I don’t remember what season ticket package cost for students back then but I think it was around $15 a ticket.

Reactions: OhioLion

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
I was a student at that game as well. I don’t remember what season ticket package cost for students back then but I think it was around $15 a ticket.
I would have said about $18/ game at that point.

I didn’t need tickets but I bought them anyways to get friends/family in. My parents were interested in coming to the OSU game and I traded my Pitt ticket for an extra OSU ticket. Got my parents seats on the 40 about 12 rows back…PSU left a lot of $ on the table in the days before they checked IDs to get into the student section.

As good as that game was, the night was great too as LSU upset Florida to move us to #1…downtown was nuts. Great night to live in Cedarbrook.

PSUSignore

Oct 25, 2021
My 2nd favorite game attended (behind OSU 2005). I'm still sad that Aaron Harris couldn't stay healthy, he was a beast and the 1-2 with him and Enis could have been an all timer.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login