Cumbest

Feb 23, 2008
Those 2 fast balls down the middle were batting practice.

I think it’s all mental with him. And it sucks because it’s a key piece of the lineup. Players like him either get going finally or the season will end way sooner than we like.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
He would be one of the most productive hitters on team if he could be more consistent with runners on base. .313 average since 2021, and .227 average with runners in scoring position.

jackbaddawg

Nov 16, 2005
If these guys are going to beat anybody they have to get aggressive at the plate and hit the dam ball- no rudy poop pop - ups .

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
Yep, just like that! He would legit lead the team in RBIs if he fixes whatever has caused that mental block in RBI situations.

HamSammich

Nov 9, 2016
Some of you guys seriously do not understand how baseball works.

And it’s better to be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt,

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
He played better today. He also struck out looking with bases loaded in the first.

Wasn't hating on the guy. I think he could be a real big pro like Moreland. He has a lot of natural gifted talent these other guys don't have that the pros like. Just saying if he can get ibis percentage up in the 300s consistent with guys on base he ups his high draft ability

HamSammich

Nov 9, 2016
So, let me get this straight…..

The guy who is LEADING the team with a .389 batting average needs to do more? Come on man. Like I said, some of you simply do not get baseball.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
So, let me get this straight…..

The guy who is LEADING the team with a .389 batting average needs to do more? Come on man. Like I said, some of you simply do not get baseball.

It's likely more that some on here need more real **** to deal with in their lives so they can appreciate what these guys playing baseball for our entertainment go through.

And, Cumbest is a 17ing stud mule who will live up to his last name all year long. I said it, mark it. Go Ukraine!!!

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
It's likely more that some on here need more real **** to deal with in their lives so they can appreciate what these guys playing baseball for our entertainment go through.

And, Cumbest is a 17ing stud mule who will live up to his last name all year long. I said it, mark it. Go Ukraine!!!

Uh good point bruh. But some of them play for a quite a bit more than for your entertainment. Millions ring a bell?

But to the point you were trying to make (I think) he should make his.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Uh good point bruh. But some of them play for a quite a bit more than for your entertainment. Millions ring a bell?

But to the point you were trying to make (I think) he should make his.

"So what you're saying is..."

The point I was making is the point I made, and had nothing to do with your BS. Make your own point. Maybe better next time.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Hmmm...Cumbest leads the team in BA (.450) and total bases. Tied for first in doubles and HR. Tied for 2nd in RBI. Brad Cumbest isn't our problem right now. I get it though. He is still kind of raw in his approach at the plate and can look really bad in some situations but ultimately he is getting the job done. As I said he is not our problem. Our problem is Yeager hitting .104, Forsyth's .154 and Clark's .000. I think Forsythe will lose his spot to Leggett and Yeager will figure it out. Clark is the biggest issue right now because we really need him to get it going and he is not even competitive out there right now.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login