CWS Memorabilia Question

rockydawg1013

Sep 22, 2014
Thinking of Christmas ideas for my dad and wondered if there are any CWS ticket stubs or something of the like out there? As far as I know everything was electronic due to cxvid, but curious if there may have been any type of commemorative reprint...

What say you pack?

TIA,
RD

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
University has been selling replica tickets if you make a donation to Bulldog Club

Sep 15, 2009
Thinking of Christmas ideas for my dad and wondered if there are any CWS ticket stubs or something of the like out there? As far as I know everything was electronic due to cxvid, but curious if there may have been any type of commemorative reprint...

What say you pack?

TIA,
RD
I have the Omaha paper the day after they won it. You can get it and get it framed

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
Not a ticket but I just saw this from Kamren James

[FONT="]Get your 2021 National Champion team autographed baseball!All profits from the ball go back to the student-athletes.Limited quantity. Each ball comes in an acrylic case. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this once in a lifetime memorabilia item.https://t.co/05DcmfMaVo— Kamren James (@kamrenjames16) November 19, 2021 [/FONT]

dogmatic

Aug 22, 2012
I got a copy of that edition also -- I'm an old newspaper guy anyway. I would advise, if you're going to frame it, to scan the front page and print it out on 11x17 bond, then frame that paper instead. Newsprint will yellow quickly with oxygen, sunlight and age. Being under UV-resistant glass will help some, but it will look as good as new if scanned and reprinted on quality bond paper instead. May seem like an unnecessary hassle, but once you've gone to all the other trouble, this is a small thing that will help preserve it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login