How many of you would this Davis Wade

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
Katy Perry Reaction GIF by Idols Global

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I can't even imagine driving into Lafayette County much less giving the University of Northern MS one red cent of my money to run out onto their field

Reactions: Dawgg

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Bad experience....but...

My daughter and I were on the sideline for the infamous Troy tornado game....so we did get to run off the field with the players. Heh....

Just based off of that, nah, I cannot see me running anywhere now, unless there were beer and nachos available at the end of the run.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

615 Guy

Jun 6, 2018
I remember hearing a story from some pretty credible people in Chattanooga about John Thornton paying $1M to run through the power T at Tennessee back in the late 90s. In hindsight that was probably just a way to give him something for a donation he was going to make anyway.

Puppychow

Nov 5, 2014
Let’s not cheapen the sacrifices made by those players who earned the right to run out that tunnel. Seeing some fat slob cigar boy on that sacred ground would churn my stomach.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
I can't even imagine driving into Lafayette County much less giving the University of Northern MS one red cent of my money to run out onto their field
…unless you had an opportunity to trip up the entire OM roster as *they* ran onto the field….

“Priceless”

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Bad experience....but...

My daughter and I were on the sideline for the infamous Troy tornado game....so we did get to run off the field with the players. Heh....

Just based off of that, nah, I cannot see me running anywhere now, unless there were beer and nachos available at the end of the run.

I attended that game and I got into a lot of trouble for doing so. My wife was working the night shift and came home and crawled into bed. It had been stormy all morning. I had a ticket to the game and figured that most stormy weather had passed.

I was sitting in the stadium with my daughter, who texted me that we were under a tornado warning. I stood up and started walking off, and everybody looked at me like I was crazy. I said, "You are about to follow me because of the weather," and sure enough, all the phones started going off, and the crowd made a mass exodus under the stadium.

I got in trouble because my mentioned wife (who was sleeping after working the night shift} had woken up when the warning was issued, and I was not there. I have never lived that one down. My wife is scared to death of storms.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login