CZA on Pawwwl’s show

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Matt Wyatt is 1000 times better and 100,000 time more knowledgeable about college football. Paul is an ***, and his show is taken over by the worse **** head, GA and Bama sidewalk alumni imaginable. Everyone outside the south is the only reason he gets rating is because it is entertaining to hear these dumbass rednecks talk to them. He doesn't have good content it's a clown show plain and simple.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Paul Finebaum is a genius. I hate him, but he is a genius. He has trolled every fan base to make them hate him. This brought out the trashiest of every fan base. That led to the Jerry Springer of radio shows that he parlayed into an ESPN contract. Say what you will about him, but the man had a vision and has made a killing off of it

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I can't stand Finebaum. But he's always been very good at stirring **** up enough to generate an audience. All the way back to his sportswriter days.

Guys like him and Skip Bayless repel guys like me, but there's plenty of folks who love them.

Maybe that's why I'm a misanthrope...

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Paul Finebaum is a genius. I hate him, but he is a genius. He has trolled every fan base to make them hate him. This brought out the trashiest of every fan base. That led to the Jerry Springer of radio shows that he parlayed into an ESPN contract. Say what you will about him, but the man had a vision and has made a killing off of it
I get why he's been successful.

I just hate him because he's an exceptionally chitty interviewer. He's clumsy and disorganized, panders to the crowd and then later trolls them, doesn't ask questions of substance, and generally wastes everyone's time.

He's in his element when he's riling up Alabama and Auburn fans. Beyond that, he's insufferable. And what makes him different from the Skip and Shannon, Stephen A, Jerry Springer types is at least they had a face for TV. This guy has a face for radio. Get him off my TV screen. Let Alyssa Lang interview people.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Maybe that's why I'm a misanthrope...

I've used that word to describe myself for years. Welcome to the club:

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

I just hate him because he's an exceptionally chitty interviewer. He's clumsy and disorganized, panders to the crowd and then later trolls them, doesn't ask questions of substance, and generally wastes everyone's time.

He's in his element when he's riling up Alabama and Auburn fans. Beyond that, he's insufferable. And what makes him different from the Skip and Shannon, Stephen A, Jerry Springer types is at least they had a face for TV. This guy has a face for radio. Get him off my TV screen. Let Alyssa Lang interview people.

Pretty much nailed it. He's a successful POS.

Reminds me of a former football HC at MSU

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020

But do you like him?

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I can't stand to listen to him because he is an Alabama homer through and through. When Saban stops walking Finebaum's head goes up his arse a foot. The reason he's even relevant is due to the Bummer faithful who love him as their own.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I can't stand to listen to him because he is an Alabama homer through and through. When Saban stops walking Finebaum's head goes up his arse a foot. The reason he's even relevant is due to the Bummer faithful who love him as their own.
I don't think he's an Alabama homer. He's an Alabama butt kisser. But when Alabama loses a big game he loves to troll their fan base.

He's a Tennessee homer.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Finebaum is a Tennessee grad. 20 years ago, Bammer fans loathed him. When Tuberville left Ole Miss for Auburn, Rebel fans were threatening Finebaum for taking Tuberville's side. Then he does his annual "State's a bunch of necks" shtick just to rile up Bulldog fans.

I rarely listen to Finebaum, because he's boring. Guess it's those psycho fans at each school (the 2 percenters) that religiously listen to him and perceive everything to be a slight against their school.

Reactions: Fritz!

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
I don’t listen to him but watch SEC Nation on Saturdays I’ve said it before God wasted a good dick when he put ears on Finebaum

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Matt Wyatt is 1000 times better and 100,000 time more knowledgeable about college football. Paul is an ***, and his show is taken over by the worse **** head, GA and Bama sidewalk alumni imaginable. Everyone outside the south is the only reason he gets rating is because it is entertaining to hear these dumbass rednecks talk to them. He doesn't have good content it's a clown show plain and simple.
I think it was Collen Cowturd who uttered the phrase, "I didn't get rich due to my sports knowledge, I got rich because I am entertaining." If you want a knowledgeable sports personality regarding college football, listen to Cole Kublic, he knows more about college football than anyone, but he's not entertaining.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I think it was Collen Cowturd who uttered the phrase, "I didn't get rich due to my sports knowledge, I got rich because I am entertaining." If you want a knowledgeable sports personality regarding college football, listen to Cole Kublic, he knows more about college football than anyone, but he's not entertaining.

And Cowherd and many like him are not even slightly entertaining to me.

But then, I never watched the Kardashians either, so there is obviously something wrong with me.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
And Cowherd and many like him are not even slightly entertaining to me.

But then, I never watched the Kardashians either, so there is obviously something wrong with me.
Me neither, but we have to understand that those folks are successful because they entertain a large number of people.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login