Czar too Russian?

UncleChuck

Aug 6, 2021
As we all shorten coach's names, so... is referring to Zach Arnett as CZAR - or "The Czar" - in poor taste considering these political times? We do refer to the germans quite a bit, so I figure this is in fair territory.

CZA does not fit the eye as CDM, CJM, or CML. Plus, my man sure does look the part of a supreme ruler....

Open to more elaborative names as well..... Czar of Defense? Czar of Chaos?

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
I prefer Desi. Desi Arnett
I Love Lucy Happy Birthday Vivian GIF

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
As we all shorten coach's names, so... is referring to Zach Arnett as CZAR - or "The Czar" - in poor taste considering these political times? We do refer to the germans quite a bit, so I figure this is in fair territory.

CZA does not fit the eye as CDM, CJM, or CML. Plus, my man sure does look the part of a supreme ruler....

Given what is going on in the world at the moment.... no.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I thought about Czar too but I thought it might be too much.

I’m just going with ZA because sooner or later CZA will autocorrect to Czar and I don’t want that to happen.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012

“A to Z with Z to the A”?***

Badon

Jun 12, 2006

He starts losing and he’ll be Arnott **

PapaDawg

Nov 19, 2014
I personally DGAF what the PC world says.
Czar is no different than King, Supreme Leader, Emperor, or any other title depicting single person rule. Coach’s nickname will rise to the surface in time depending on his performance and the mood of this board.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
I'm not for anything even remotely related to anything Russian. At all. Russia is a cancer to the world.

I'm not even drinking Vodka anymore because of those clowns.

Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

PapaDawg

Nov 19, 2014
I'm not for anything even remotely related to anything Russian. At all. Russia is a cancer to the world.

I'm not even drinking Vodka anymore because of those clowns.
Drink Texas vodka. Tito’s and Dripping Springs are both excellent vodka’s made in the Lone Star State.

Reactions: MagicDawg

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
Drink Texas vodka. Tito’s and Dripping Springs are both excellent vodka’s made in the Lone Star State.
Yeah that part was a joke. I do like Tito's, although they have recently gone up in price and costs about the same as Goose and Stoly. I know inflation and all, but the other brands have not raised prices quire like Tito's. It's good vodka, but it's not great vodka.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Yeah that part was a joke. I do like Tito's, although they have recently gone up in price and costs about the same as Goose and Stoly. I know inflation and all, but the other brands have not raised prices quire like Tito's. It's good vodka, but it's not great vodka.
Svedka or Pinnacle are better in my opinion.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

I wonder if the new AD will stick w/ the stinky cups or if he/she will want to change suppliers?

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Kirkland Signature Vodka. American if you like Tito's, French if you like Goose.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login