D1 baseball

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
Neither of them should be in if we're being honest. Vandy is 2-7 in the last three weekends. Lost a home nonconference series early on too.

The SEC does not appear to have the depth this year that it's had in previous years. Tennessee might be historically good, Arkansas is very good but a step down from last year, beyond that it's a bit of a mess. Right now the third best team in the league is probably Auburn.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
D1 is not the gospel of baseball. Their ranking of players and teams are both bogus minus the obvious. It's all about the clicks and your credit card.

TNDawg35

Aug 27, 2016
D1 has always been in love with OM. Especially Kendall Rogers. Remember this is the same ones who always have OM ranked top 10 to start the year even tho every pitcher they had left. Yet D1 was saying they are a clear cut top 3 team…

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
D1 has always been in love with OM. Especially Kendall Rogers. Remember this is the same ones who always have OM ranked top 10 to start the year even tho every pitcher they had left. Yet D1 was saying they are a clear cut top 3 team…
This. I think Bianco helped him out somehow when he was at PG, and that goodwill still exists.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I appreciate what D1Baseball does to cover an underreported sport that many of us here love, but their preseason rankings were suspect and they've had a hard time letting go of some of their early picks.

This isn't new. They do something similar to this every year. I don't understand their continuous love affair with Ole Miss though. I feel like they always find their way into the D1baseball number 1 spot at least once in every season... it usually precedes an epic meltdown.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login