Da two Utes

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Utah certainly showed up for this one. Holy crap this is a great game!

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
how do you know? Rosebowl said otherwise.

If it’s true he wanted the job, hindsight being 20/20, that was a bad call to say the least.

He brokered a deal with Utah that gives him a lifetime job at Utah. Even if he's fired, he still has a job with Utah unless it's a Freeze situation. He never even remotely showed interest beyond message board talk.

Sep 12, 2013
He brokered a deal with Utah that gives him a lifetime job at Utah. Even if he's fired, he still has a job with Utah unless it's a Freeze situation. He never even remotely showed interest beyond message board talk.

My point was you don’t know definitively, and you made a definitive statement.

Maybe he was interested, maybe it was agent rumors. Who knows. But the most connected MSU insider we have said otherwise.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
My point was you don’t know definitively, and you made a definitive statement.

Maybe he was interested, maybe it was agent rumors. Who knows. But the most connected MSU insider we have said otherwise.

Ok, I'm 99% sure then. You got me.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Listening to Kirk pop in his shorts over this game makes me sick. Both of those guys are drooling all over OSU.

Sep 12, 2013
Ok, I'm 99% sure then. You got me.
Lol. 99% huh? Based on what? Whom have you spoken to? What did the agents and sources inside the athletic department tell you?

Forgive me if I believe the guy who’s covers the program and has written books over random internet guy named cooterpoot

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login