Dak Delivers

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
Jan 16, 2023; Tampa, Florida, USA; Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott (4) reacts after throwing a touchdown pass against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the second half during the wild card game at Raymond James Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

State's former quarterback has historic NFL playoff performance.

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
He controls his Destiny. If he can make a run through the path in front of him a Legend will be in the making!

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
People get carried away with the QB vs. QB smack talk. Games are not QB vs. QB. It's not like they are on the field at the same time playing directly against each other. And it is quite possible for the QB who has the better game to come out on the losing end. The other 10 players on the field have as much or more to do with the outcome.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Well, I got this one wrong. Really thought the Goat had his number all these years. This was about as good as I've seen Dak stay focused for the entire game. @ SF gonna be a real tough nut to crack. Dak will have to play this good or better to win over the Niners.

Reactions: onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Well, I got this one wrong. Really thought the Goat had his number all these years. This was about as good as I've seen Dak stay focused for the entire game. @ SF gonna be a real tough nut to crack. Dak will have to play this good or better to win over the Niners.
Cowboys rolled out several new looks last night.

They're going to need several new more.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I think the Dallas/San Fran winner goes to the Super Bowl. I don’t totally trust the Eagles for some reason, could actually see the Giants giving them a fight this week.

That said, I have a hard time thinking that the eventual champ isn’t one of the AFC’s Big 3.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
People get carried away with the QB vs. QB smack talk. Games are not QB vs. QB. It's not like they are on the field at the same time playing directly against each other. And it is quite possible for the QB who has the better game to come out on the losing end. The other 10 players on the field have as much or more to do with the outcome.
I remember living in Memphis back when Tee Martin followed Peyton Manning at UT when they won the Natty. There were Memphis dumbasses like that crooked Tiger High Hoops Coach Dana Kirk hosting an A.M. radio segment said how Tee Martin will be bettern Peyton (Cuz Tee got the Natty, Peyton didn't) in the NFL and boy how those Memphis fans love calling in to agree with those like him who said Danny Weurfull was gonna shine too in the NFL (only because he kicked UT's A$$ every year). Charles Barkely is another player IMO who deserves more cred even though he didn't get a ring. You GOTTA have the surrounding parts to reach the very top. Period. Oh, and anybody that's ever watched football could tell Peyton was WAY bettern Tee and Weurfull was NEVER gonna be NFL Material.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I remember living in Memphis back when Tee Martin followed Peyton Manning at UT when they won the Natty. There were Memphis dumbasses like that crooked Tiger High Hoops Coach Dana Kirk hosting an A.M. radio segment said how Tee Martin will be bettern Peyton (Cuz Tee got the Natty, Peyton didn't) in the NFL and boy how those Memphis fans love calling in to agree with those like him who said Danny Weurfull was gonna shine too in the NFL (only because he kicked UT's A$$ every year). Charles Barkely is another player IMO who deserves more cred even though he didn't get a ring. You GOTTA have the surrounding parts to reach the very top. Period. Oh, and anybody that's ever watched football could tell Peyton was WAY bettern Tee and Weurfull was NEVER gonna be NFL Material.
How do you dislike Dana Kirk? If giving the best player in the program’s history $2,000 dollars makes him crooked, what coach isn’t crooked?

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
How do you dislike Dana Kirk? If giving the best player in the program’s history $2,000 dollars makes him crooked, what coach isn’t crooked?
Meh on the dislike or crooked part; I just remember him constantly pumping BS on the air waves 'bout Peyton M, T Martin and Danny Weurrful just outta pure Memphis State stupidity due to their obsession with TN Vols.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login