Dak just can’t catch a break…

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
Reportedly happened at the beginning of the season. I get he had a bad game, but man, the media has torn him to shreds..

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
german party GIF by South Park

Reactions: aTotal360 and Dawgg

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Just making room for the slump buster. He's going to rail every bit of poon in The DFW. He'll find one to suck the poison out.

Last edited:

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
They're a dime a dozen for high profile athletes. Next up....

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Honestly, could you imagine having to mingle in her world? Personally, I’d prefer a hot down-to-earth chick than a hot hoity-toity high society one. He really doesn’t need her money. Just my opinion.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Honestly, could you imagine having to mingle in her world? Personally, I’d prefer a hot down-to-earth chick than a hot hoity-toity high society one. He really doesn’t need her money. Just my opinion.

Pretty sure she's a fitness model, not a so called "super" model making Giselle money.

I'm really sure he was the "money" in the relationship.

ETA...

If they've really been not a thing for nearly a year, it's pretty damn impressive that that's not been in the news before now.

He really doesn't seem to give a **** about being in the public eye beyond selected sponsor roles that make him bank. Refreshing in a Kardashian world.

Last edited:

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Pretty sure she's a fitness model, not a so called "super" model making Giselle money.

ETA...

If they've really been not a thing for nearly a year, it's pretty damn impressive that that's not been in the news before now.

He really doesn't seem to give a **** about being in the public eye beyond selected sponsor roles that make him bank. Refreshing in a Kardashian world.
"Fitness" model
Fitness D probably

Reactions: paindonthurt

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012

ETA...

My bad. I thought she was from the Oracle of Omaha’s family.

WestTNdawg

Jan 12, 2023
Reactions: She Mate Me

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Obviously, he tried to overlook the problem but pointy elbows was just to much to overcome.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login