Article Dak Prescott flexes acting chops in new ‘Venom’ promo alongside Tom Hardy - Brian Jones

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
You've never heard of Tom Hardy?
He's one of these guys

Reactions: Darryl Steight

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
meh... It was alright. They should have only used the contract reference once. But I did lol at the "Here we go...." at the end.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
He was great in Peaky Blinders, which I can highly recommend.
I need to go back to that. I watched the first 2 seasons and liked it and then realized there were at least 2 more so I stopped until it ended because I typically will watch all episodes of a series in a few weeks. Hell I forget from one season to another what happened when they take a 6 month or more break.

Reactions: DawgInThe256
Nov 20, 2023
He was very good in him role in the Movie “The Revenant” where he played the bad guy and Leo won his Academy Award for his role. It sure looks great in 4K HDR even if a few years old I watched it recently on my new LG C4 OLED and really enjoyed it

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
He was very good in him role in the Movie “The Revenant” where he played the bad guy and Leo won his Academy Award for his role. It sure looks great in 4K HDR even if a few years old I watched it recently on my new LG C4 OLED and really enjoyed it
I think Leo could be in some hot water when Diddy's party lists come to light. Heard he was involved in several "Freak Outs". Plus, a few years ago Leo made the comment that he wouldn't date any chick older than 25 and the younger the better.....falls right in line with Diddy's thinking. Not good for an almost 50 year old man.

Nov 20, 2023
I think Leo could be in some hot water when Diddy's party lists come to light. Heard he was involved in several "Freak Outs". Plus, a few years ago Leo made the comment that he wouldn't date any chick older than 25 and the younger the better.....falls right in line with Diddy's thinking. Not good for an almost 50 year old man.
Wow man if that’s all true that’s bad and he’s 17ed in the head for sure. Your absolutely right no not good at all. I haven’t honestly kept up with Diddy thing or know anything about Leo’s lifestyle at all even. I don’t do the keep up celebrities crap but I would normally keep up with something so Large as this Diddy thing that’s going on.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login