Dak WPMOTY

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
A good person no doubt about it. I would love to see him put it all together on the field and win a SB.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I've always thought that was a really cool award that the NFL does (I'd assume other leagues do something similar but they certainly don't get much publicity). Couldn't be more proud of Dak for winning this one.

Reactions: Perd Hapley

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Watch this video.

Even knowing the story already it still hits hard. Dude is a genuinely great guy and the perfect ambassador for our school. I'm glad he's getting recognition for the amount of work he's doing to improve the world around him.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
There's a reason the WPMOTY award is so highly regarded among the NFL and it's players, and it's because of guys like Dak doing things like this. So many players have stories like this and want to help those around them and those from their hometowns. By the end of his NFL career he will have helped touch and improve so many people in so many more real-life meaningful ways than hanging a banner in a stadium would ever do. The media talking heads will continue to rip him and the Cowboys every time they don't win a Super Bowl, and of course I hope like hell he wins one, but the real legacy of Dak Prescott's NFL career will be his philanthropy and community service when it's all said and done. So proud to call him a Bulldog.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Great video and of course always a touching story no matter how many times we’ve all heard it.

Also, was that Susan Sarandon narrating?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login