Arkansas Wins

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
What the heck is going on today. Tennessee, Alabama, Missouri all fall today. Just goes to show that coaches have to coach and players have to play. Maybe NIL has evened the playing field some. It's also looking like there are so many transfers, the high powered offenses are sputtering while the old school running QB powered offenses are feasting.

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
Unreal collection of upsets today. Just facts - the SEC is what it is. Every Saturday you have to be prepared or you’ll get eaten. I think the addition of Tx and OU will only prove what we knew all along: if anyone can survive the gauntlet of SEC football unscathed, they deserve a spot in the title game. The only saving grace now is the CFP expansion which will probably allow a VERY good 2 loss team in. But that’s increasingly hard to accomplish.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Arkansas’ gameplan on defense could not have been better. They took away the vertical passing game that Tennessee likes and made them dink and dunk.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Missouri was never that good, that one isn’t an upset. A&M was favored. Alabama was a once every couple of decades fluke. Tennessee surprised me. I thought their QB would be better but he sucked. For all the hype about Arkansas bringing Petrino back, their defense won that game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login