Dallas D is SAWFT!

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
How many games are they just gonna lay down? Let’s just pump the brakes on all the Micah Parsons love. This guy gets talked about like the next LT.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Jerry deserves it. This is what happens when you ignore free agency and try to fix problems with cut day trades.

But I’ve seen all over Twitter already today about how Dak sucks. TOTALLY his fault that the D cant stop anyone and CeeDee has butter fingers

Reactions: msstatelp1

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
They give up something like 7-8 yards every first down. It’s like the other team is playing on Rookie Mode. They are awful.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
After game one many tv talking heads said this might be the year for a SB run. Ha. Their defensive line looks similar to ours.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
Jerry deserves it. This is what happens when you ignore free agency and try to fix problems with cut day trades.

But I’ve seen all over Twitter already today about how Dak sucks. TOTALLY his fault that the D cant stop anyone and CeeDee has butter fingers
When you’re paying your QB $240MM, it’s hard to go on a shopping spree.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
When you’re paying your QB $240MM, it’s hard to go on a shopping spree.
He wasn’t paying the QB $240MM when this year’s roster was set.

ETA: They actually reduced the cap hit for this year from $55 million to $43 million by getting the deal done hours before the first game’s kickoff. This restructure raised Dak’s 2025 cap hit to $89 million (LOL), while doing absolutely nothing to help the 2024 roster. Its not like you’re going to get a $12 million, 1-year free agent 3 hours before your season kicks off. Jerry is just clueless. Should have just kept the big cap hit this year, knowing how poorly this roster is set up for short term success. They’ll assuredly do another restructure next offseason to kick the can down the road a little further, but they have to pay the piper at some point.

Last edited:

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
At least Aubrey can kick FGs, and that's all they're letting Dallas have today. OL isn't doing Dak any favors, and the defense is terrible.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
He wasn’t paying the QB $240MM when this year’s roster was set.

ETA: They actually reduced the cap hit for this year from $55 million to $43 million by getting the deal done hours before the first game’s kickoff. This restructure raised Dak’s 2025 cap hit to $89 million (LOL), while doing absolutely nothing to help the 2024 roster. Its not like you’re going to get a $12 million, 1-year free agent 3 hours before your season kicks off. Jerry is just clueless. Should have just kept the big cap hit this year, knowing how poorly this roster is set up for short term success. They’ll assuredly do another restructure next offseason to kick the can down the road a little further, but they have to pay the piper at some point.
He’s turned a $140MM investment into a $10B franchise. And helped make the other franchises worth more along the way. I think he knows what he’s doing.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
How many games are they just gonna lay down? Let’s just pump the brakes on all the Micah Parsons love. This guy gets talked about like the next LT.
I'm just gonna say, I can't think of a young athlete that's been as focused on a podcast or social media presence as him, and it worked out well for his playing career. Maybe I'm off base, but I feel like he needs to get back to focusing on football

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Defense is hot garbage. Huge step down from last year.

Cee Dee is great but the rest of the receivers are a giant meh. Ferguson drank his own kool-aid.

O-line can't block worth a damn. Not sure why they get hyped.

Running backs are washed up has beens.

1st and 20, let's call a running play. Uninspired.

Reactions: olblue

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Defense is hot garbage. Huge step down from last year.

Cee Dee is great but the rest of the receivers are a giant meh. Ferguson drank his own kool-aid.

O-line can't block worth a damn. Not sure why they get hyped.

Running backs are washed up has beens.

1st and 20, let's call a running play. Uninspired.
Coach Fat is a goner after this season. Would be interesting to see if they go after Quinn. This defense had been prolific until they played Green Bay in the playoffs. The same exact roster, PLUS Diggs, is garbage now.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
So glad he realized what was important and got Elliot back.

Dubmass
There were trade rumors last year regarding Henry. They should have pulled the trigger. He’s getting 8mm per year from the Ravens and they are paying Zeke 3mm this year for garbage yards. Ridiculous

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Dallas fans are stupid with their Dak takes. He does all he can to try and win with this ****** franchise.

no way Cooper Rush or any other scrub they went to replace him with can do this.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Coach Fat is a goner after this season. Would be interesting to see if they go after Quinn. This defense had been prolific until they played Green Bay in the playoffs. The same exact roster, PLUS Diggs, is garbage now.

Almost have the impression that they are all tanking because a few got paid.

Reactions: eckie1

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Dallas fans are stupid with their Dak takes. He does all he can to try and win with this ****** franchise.

no way Cooper Rush or any other scrub they went to replace him with can do this.
Dak had a helluva fantasy day on my 17ing bench.

379 yard passing, 2 passing TDs and a rushing TD. No INTS. With no blocking and no run game.

And Lamb was garbage, as usual. His bìtch aśs momma can eat a dìck.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
There were trade rumors last year regarding Henry. They should have pulled the trigger. He’s getting 8mm per year from the Ravens and they are paying Zeke 3mm this year for garbage yards. Ridiculous
Jerry just said in his post game that Dallas couldn’t afford Henry🤷.
Also is the owner having a post game news conference after a game the norm in the NFL?

olblue

Mar 11, 2018

Also is the owner having a post game news conference after a game the norm in the NFL?
He’s the owner of the most valuable franchise in sport. He can do whatever he wants and not give a rat’s *** if it isn’t the norm.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
It is not the norm. Not even close. Not even normal to hear from a GM, of which Jerral doesn’t even employ.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Dak: 3 TDs, 0 TOs, 25 points, L
Hurts: 0 TDs, 2 TOs, 15 points, W

Imagine if Dak had as much help as Hurts.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I know it is not popular, but you should probably wait till the end of the season before you decide if Dallas is worth a crap or not. I am interested to hear about 379 yards passing with two touchdowns passing/one touchdown running led to Dallas losing that game. I guess he could've blocked better and did a better job receiving. Everybody has mountains to climb. I'm sure he'll try harder in the next game.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
He runs his football team to make money.
You act like they’d be swimming in debt with a different owner. All NFL teams print 17ing money with very little effort. Jerry has done nothing but purchase what was already the most valuable NFL franchise, and simply watched its value increase as the NFL propelled itself into becoming the premier American pro sport in the early 90’s….all while the Metroplex continued to explode in population. The Cowboys would be exactly where they are today no matter who purchased the franchise in the 80’s.

And by the way….teams that win Super Bowls and have postseason success get a 17ton more money and exposure than if they didn’t. It’s not like the fact that Dallas isn’t doing those things is some type of strategic business decision.

Last edited: