Dallas is in on the fix

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
17 the NFL. I watched some Dallas games this year for Dak's sake but it is difficult when you see the money changing hands, the officiating and the way the players are great in one game but are wimps on the next. I quit watching years ago for the same reason. It is even more obvious now.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
17 the NFL. I watched some Dallas games this year for Dak's sake but it is difficult when you see the money changing hands, the officiating and the way the players are great in one game but are wimps on the next. I quit watching years ago for the same reason. It is even more obvious now.
Bush blew up the levees in New Orleans too.***

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
Well, it's Dallas's own fault point they should've had their receivers practice with somebody jerking their jersey around and holding onto them while they were trying to run routes. I mean even the referee in the TV booth said that was legal.
How many pass coverages did the Cowgirls totally blow today? 7-8? Crazy.

Reactions: boatsandhoes

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
They got their a$$ handed to them. Get over it.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The talking Heads have already started talking about Belichick but they are saying that they don't think McCarthy will be our back.

I found one way to watch your game without my blood pressure rising. I turned the audio off in the first quarter when I saw that Green Bay was going to win so I didn't have to hear them talk about how awesome Green Bay is at least they're awesome until they play San Francisco next week and they get killed.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Oh look, another mental midget.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
The talking Heads have already started talking about Belichick but they are saying that they don't think McCarthy will be our back.

I found one way to watch your game without my blood pressure rising. I turned the audio off in the first quarter when I saw that Green Bay was going to win so I didn't have to hear them talk about how awesome Green Bay is at least they're awesome until they play San Francisco next week and they get killed.
Yes, your way is far superior to my approach of going to the game in some crazy cold weather to be sitting next to some Packers fans. There were a ton of them.

This game was beyond explanation. McCarthy has to be let go…. I hope Dak finds a way out, too. This organization is truly hopeless with no GM and Jerruh running it.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
If Dallas has come back to tie that game, I would have said 'the fix' was in. But I saw a Packers team that came ready to play with a lot of energy. Their defensive front four - Preston Smith ! - was outstanding against a solid Cowboys O-line. Dak made a couple of bad reads and a few bad throws and paid a price for it.
The Cowboys defense looked really bad -- but it probably had a lot more to do with the Packers offensive play and game planning. Dallas looked out of position on just about every snap. they were also a step slower from the start and absolutely gassed by halftime.
Like to see if the Packers can play like that against San Fran next week. Should be a much better game.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
If Dallas has come back to tie that game, I would have said 'the fix' was in. But I saw a Packers team that came ready to play with a lot of energy. Their defensive front four - Preston Smith ! - was outstanding against a solid Cowboys O-line. Dak made a couple of bad reads and a few bad throws and paid a price for it.
The Cowboys defense looked really bad -- but it probably had a lot more to do with the Packers offensive play and game planning. Dallas looked out of position on just about every snap. they were also a step slower from the start and absolutely gassed by halftime.
Like to see if the Packers can play like that against San Fran next week. Should be a much better game.
The Packers are also red hot and have been since about Thanksgiving.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Whole team was asss. No coverage. No rush. Couldn't stop the run. Lamb couldn't catch. Dak was the worst he's been since the niners game. I knew it was over in the first drive when Green Bay went the length of the field and scored no problem. First cowboys drive Mcarthy got them out of rhythm. Then Dak got tunnel vision trying to force his throws. Like he always does when the pressure is on in big games. Dude needs to get slump buster before big games or something so he can chill out. Whole team plays too tight in big games they must win.

Reactions: HRMSU

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Whole team was asss. No coverage. No rush. Couldn't stop the run. Lamb couldn't catch. Dak was the worst he's been since the niners game. I knew it was over in the first drive when Green Bay went the length of the field and scored no problem. First cowboys drive Mcarthy got them out of rhythm. Then Dak got tunnel vision trying to force his throws. Like he always does when the pressure is on in big games. Dude needs to get slump buster before big games or something so he can chill out. Whole team plays too tight in big games they must win.
Well technically the D did get a stop on a 3rd down but the refs called a ticky tack touch foul in the secondary. That was a big call.

Dallas was sending pressure and not getting to Love in time, leaving holes in zone that GB was doing a great job of exploiting. (GB clearly was coached to hold, given how Parsons got tackled from behind on one play which finally drew a flag. Smart coaching on GBs part.) At the time it was a bit mysterious why Dallas was suddenly using more zone when they typically use man, but in hindsight Gilmore was probably playing hurt given how often he got torched. It's the NFL, hard to cover a hole like that.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
You keep watching. I've got better things to do than watch WWE.

I didnt watch as I also had better things to do. Had a practice to run and got to spend time with both my kids since my older helps run Sunday practices.
I didnt need to watch to know your conspiracy claim is the ranting of a nervous and gullible clown and worthy of ridicule.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Well technically the D did get a stop on a 3rd down but the refs called a ticky tack touch foul in the secondary. That was a big call.

Dallas was sending pressure and not getting to Love in time, leaving holes in zone that GB was doing a great job of exploiting. (GB clearly was coached to hold, given how Parsons got tackled from behind on one play which finally drew a flag. Smart coaching on GBs part.) At the time it was a bit mysterious why Dallas was suddenly using more zone when they typically use man, but in hindsight Gilmore was probably playing hurt given how often he got torched. It's the NFL, hard to cover a hole like that.
The holding really was outrageous. It looked like us playing Bama. I lost my sh1ț on the missed delay of game call, too. The refs were horrendous.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
I didnt watch as I also had better things to do. Had a practice to run and got to spend time with both my kids since my older helps run Sunday practices.
I didnt need to watch to know your conspiracy claim is the ranting of a nervous and gullible clown and worthy of ridicule.
Were the same claims in the NBA also worthy of ridicule?

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
There were claims in the NBA that a playoff team is in on the fix and willing to lose to ensure a pre-selected team advances?
I was referring to rigged reffing in general. I think Ranch was claiming the former more in jest than in seriousness.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019

IMG_6271.jpeg
Hell of a hole there lol

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007

I’m just catching up on seeing some of the clips. Watching it on the Jumbotron, it looked like Cooks never extended his arms. This clip shows exactly why…. He was being held like a mofo!

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing from this officiating crew.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I was referring to rigged reffing in general. I think Ranch was claiming the former more in jest than in seriousness.
Was he? He called it WWE, which is scripted and involved parties are...involved.
The thread title directly claims that Dallas is in on the fix and further that claim up by claiming players are great one game and wimps the next game(throwing the game).

The claim that Dallas threw the game and players were all involved is what I was making fun of with the IASIP gif.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Was he? He called it WWE, which is scripted and involved parties are...involved.
The thread title directly claims that Dallas is in on the fix and further that claim up by claiming players are great one game and wimps the next game(throwing the game).

The claim that Dallas threw the game and players were all involved is what I was making fun of with the IASIP gif.
The Cowboys flagship radio station had a personally literally say they should have an investigation like the Black Sox scandal. Nothing about that game seemed legit. I’m really glad I went.****

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
TonyStacks--3e36304f6ada15361a1c338eb0806ed1.png

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022

I took it that way, but he can speak for himself. Too many people involved for that to be plausible IMO. Not hard at all to develop a head ref that knows what's up and does what is wanted without leaving a paper trail.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login