Dallas @ Pittsburgh

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
3-3 early.

McCarthy is a terrible game manager.

Completion to make it 3rd and short. Go quick, PA pass that results in a sack (grounding).

All he had to do was ask for a review of 2nd down, which clearly was a first down.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
6-3 Dallas, no touchdowns.

I haven't been overly impressed with Fields. Dallas D has been good to this point. It feels like Dallas can win this if they play clean from this point.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Dak has a fumble & interception in the red zone that have cost Dallas at least 6 points maybe 14.
The fumble cost them 3 points. It was a third down that was going nowhere. Should have just eaten it and taken the 3 points. The pick was on 2nd down and could have cost them 7. He and Lamb weren’t on the same page. A TD there would have been big going into the half.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
The fumble was dumb, for sure. That INT can’t have been all on him…. I think momma’s baby ran the wrong route.

How was a sack credited on that fumble? He wasn’t down and really didn’t even stop forward motion.
A strip sack is a sack. It’s weird because by definition a fumble occurs before a tackle is made, but it counts on the stat sheet as a tackle.

Reactions: eckie1

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
If Dallas just kicked a FG as soon as they entered the red zone they’d be up. 15-10. Well except they just let one get blocked.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
10th penalty on Dallas. I know Pittsburgh has made some mistakes tonight, but I find it hard to believe they have not had a penalty in the second half tonight

They should have given Pittsburgh the ball on the goal line and be done with it.

Reactions: Crazy Cotton

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
10th penalty on Dallas. I know Pittsburgh has made some mistakes tonight, but I find it hard to believe they have not had a penalty in the second half tonight

They should have given Pittsburgh the ball on the goal line and be done with it.
lineman standing in the endzone pass behind the line of scrimmage, no call.

Reactions: TilloDwg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I am most glad for Dak. I remember one of the Talking Heads said it was up to him to show what he was worth that big contract. He surprised me.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Dak played poorly but made the game winning drive/play, which is all that matters.

Depleted defense played well to keep the struggling offense in the game.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
I am most glad for Dak. I remember one of the Talking Heads said it was up to him to show what he was worth that big contract. He surprised me.
Dak is the only QB in the NFL who gets criticized weekly for not being perfect. Mahomes has 5 picks on the year. Jared Goff, Jordan Love and Hurts have 4. But the only one who gets called out for throwing a pick is Dak.

Reactions: msu4ever and eckie1

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
That’s gotta be Dak’s biggest win ever. With how decimated they are.

Leaving Momma’s baby boy out of the win was out17ing standing. Hail 17ing State.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Dak is the only QB in the NFL who gets criticized weekly for not being perfect. Mahomes has 5 picks on the year. Jared Goff, Jordan Love and Hurts have 4. But the only one who gets called out for throwing a pick is Dak.
He did lose a fumble, and had two pics.
Elliot is a waste.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
All those guys you mention, except for Love, have been in a Superbowl or won 3.

snoopdog

Mar 25, 2008
Biggest play of the game was Dak recovering Dowdle’s fumble around the goal line with under a minute to play. Nobody gives Dak credit for that type of play.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login