Dallas - Skins

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Dallas will have a tough game. Washington can run the ball and Dallas is soft against the run. The wind will also be a big factor

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Boris Johnson GIF by GIPHY News

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The 49ers rested almost everyone.
Oh yeah, you could tell that. I really think it's weird the way you some teams rest players with so many playoff spots left. I don't think I should be able to. I know it's up to them, but it seems like they should get some kind of penalty because the playoffs were decided without them playing at full strength.

I want to congratulate Dak for finishing off the season the way the Cowboys did. The haters were in full force waiting for them to falter, but they pulled it all together and got that #2 seeding. You put Prescott and Lamb together and you got the best combination in football this year.

I cannot believe how bad Philadelphia finished they really let the wheels fall off.

Reactions: patdog

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Oh yeah, you could tell that. I really think it's weird the way you some teams rest players with so many playoff spots left. I don't think I should be able to. I know it's up to them, but it seems like they should get some kind of penalty because the playoffs were decided without them playing at full strength.

I want to congratulate Dak for finishing off the season the way the Cowboys did. The haters were in full force waiting for them to falter, but they pulled it all together and got that #2 seeding. You put Prescott and Lamb together and you got the best combination in football this year.

I cannot believe how bad Philadelphia finished they really let the wheels fall off.
The 49ers had zero to play for. Why would they risk injury right before the playoffs? The Rams rested some players too because they were in as well.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Eagles went 2-5 after their douchebag HC went on his tunnel rant in KC. Served em right. And Hurts sucks.

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Dallas with home field for 2 weeks is perfect as they have played like **** on the road against decent teams
Dak has made me a cowboys fan as in ever really had a team before but
49ers are hell are wheels and going to be almost unbeatable

Reactions: patdog

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Eagles went 2-5 after their douchebag HC went on his tunnel rant in KC. Served em right. And Hurts sucks.
Their HC gets his boyfriend back on the sidelines next week. Maybe that will make a difference.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Dallas with home field for 2 weeks is perfect as they have played like **** on the road against decent teams
Dak has made me a cowboys fan as in ever really had a team before but
49ers are hell are wheels and going to be almost unbeatable
Prediction: Neither 1 seeds make it to the Super Bowl. Crazy stuff happens in the playoffs

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The 49ers had zero to play for. Why would they risk injury right before the playoffs? The Rams rested some players too because they were in as well.
I understand that, but until today there were still a lot of placements to be decided in the playoffs. It may not make that much difference, but I would like to know I won the playoff spot when everybody was going at full strength. I view it in the same category as sitting out the bowl game when you're a college player to protect your spot in the draft.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I understand that, but until today there were still a lot of placements to be decided in the playoffs. It may not make that much difference, but I would like to know I won the playoff spot when everybody was going at full strength. I view it in the same category as sitting out the bowl game when you're a college player to protect your spot in the draft.
They won the number one seed. Why would you risk injury in a pointless game?

If this was Dallas in this situation you wouldn’t be saying anything about it.

Reactions: Coast_Dawg

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Care to be more specific with who you think knocks them out?
Cleveland has the defense to play with Baltimore. Remains to be seen if they can score enough.

You can never ever count Kansas City out with all their experience. They change gears come playoff time.

Dallas or Detroit can play with SF. They’re not going to be 100 percent.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Cleveland has the defense to play with Baltimore. Remains to be seen if they can score enough.

You can never ever count Kansas City out with all their experience. They change gears come playoff time.
I can see that. For the NFC, I’d bet Rams to somehow knock off SF. The NFC as a whole seems to be in shambles right now.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login