Dallas - Skins

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I can see that. For the NFC, I’d bet Rams to somehow knock off SF. The NFC as a whole seems to be in shambles right now.
Yeah I think Baltimore has more threats. Buffalo isn’t a pushover. Houston could be dangerous but they lack experience

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Yeah I think Baltimore has more threats. Buffalo isn’t a pushover. Houston could be dangerous but they lack experience
The only team I see that would shock me and win a game is TB. The rest on both conferences wouldn’t shock me to win 2 or more games. Nobody looks dominant to me. Just about every team has the potential for their QB to lay an egg and sink their season any week.

Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
The only team I see that would shock me and win a game is TB. The rest on both conferences wouldn’t shock me to win 2 or more games. Nobody looks dominant to me. Just about every team has the potential for their QB to lay an egg and sink their season any week.
Absolutely. Don’t disagree with that at all.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Buffalo is WAY too inconsistent. Don’t sleep on KC. In NFC, SF is the big favorite.
Yeah I said that earlier in another post. The only thing with Kansas City is their receivers are a$$ and Kelce isn’t the dominant player he once was.

Reactions: patdog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
So if Dak shredded his knee in a game where the outcome changed nothing you would be ok with it? Come on.
If you're up three touchdowns at the end of the game, I can see taking somebody out. He can get his knees shredded in any game he plays I guess you need to set him on the bench for every game

ETA – I think you was the part where I said if the game meant anything for the playoffs no matter if the team is already in the playoffs if their game means something with the playoffs I think they should play. If their game doesn't mean anything I can see them hold them out I may not like it but I can see i.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I guess we are hoping for Detroit to win, so Dak doesn’t have to beat Philly AND SF to make to the big game?

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
The Dallas running game will be a problem. Doesn’t give me much hope against a good secondary.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login