Damn it Im still Pissed off....

MaroonWhiteDawg

Mar 3, 2008
Proud of our boys but damn it, Missed Ft's ****, Where's our 3pt. defense when you need it .. Damn it Damn it. Ok I'm Through rant'n Go Dawgs Go. **** that suckd....

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
...be blamed on 3-point defense. Foster was apparently hitting shots beyond NBA range, something you just don't expect with any consistency at this level.

Now if someone wants to argue that Stansbury should have ordered our players to foul him and not even give him the chance there at the end, then I guess they might have a point. I'm not blaming anything on Stans though. Bottom line is that Foster was in orbit somewhere around Pluto, and we hurt ourselves at the FT stripe.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Let it go!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding...

Really... we played a good game. We went played Vandy at home as well as anybody has all year when nobody expected us to. But, we laid a @+!!$%+ egg when it came to guarding the perimeter and hitting FTs tonight. Hell, if Vandy were anything less than 100% from the line tonight, we'd have most likely won.

This was about the equivalent of an NCAA tourney game.... and, I'm losing hope that Stansbury will ever break the hump.

GOPdog

Jun 24, 2007
We played a lot of zone didn't we? I listened here and there because I get so damn stressed listening on the radio...the zone is usually prone to giving up the outside shot.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login