The thief returns to the scene of the crime this Saturday
Are you gonna:

1. cheer him
2. Boo him
3. Hope Meg gives you a lip lock

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
You people are so stupid.
They prefer msu to be ****** like we were on the 60s. I guess 60s dog hates seeing us with all kinds of nfl stars the past 14 years. Also hated us going 10-3. Being ranked number 1 and having a bowl streak. 60s dog enjoys being 2-10 and being home on new years.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
They prefer msu to be ****** like we were on the 60s. I guess 60s dog hates seeing us with all kinds of nfl stars the past 14 years. Also hated us going 10-3. Being ranked number 1 and having a bowl streak. 60s dog enjoys being 2-10 and being home on new years.
i might have missed it and could very well be wrong but what proof does anyone have that Dan was texting on the sidelines about another job during the EB?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
i might have missed it and could very well be wrong but what proof does anyone have that Dan was texting on the sidelines about another job during the EB?
They don't have any. They don't want to admit ole miss had one of the best defenses in 2014/2015. In 2017 they broke our qbs. I blame 2014 finish on collins having one foot out the door already by the egg bowl

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
He absolutely deserves cheers.
I have no problem with Dan but I’m not going to cheer him. He was a highly compensated employee and MSU was his employer. I appreciate that Dan did a really good job for MSU and would definitely say hi and be friendly if I came across him. But I’m only going to cheer an ex coach if it’s a coach who came to see MSU as more than just an employer (which again, is fine. I’d rather have a good coach that didn’t love the school than a bad coach who does). I’ll cheer the Kang, Polk, probably even the intense bastard eventually, as he did at least view MSU baseball as something special even if his shortcomings as AD caused some resentment on both sides. Richard Williams and stansbury also.

Reactions: msstatelp1

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I have no problem with Dan but I’m not going to cheer him. He was a highly compensated employee and MSU was his employer. I appreciate that Dan did a really good job for MSU and would definitely say hi and be friendly if I came across him. But I’m only going to cheer an ex coach if it’s a coach who came to see MSU as more than just an employer (which again, is fine. I’d rather have a good coach that didn’t love the school than a bad coach who does). I’ll cheer the Kang, Polk, probably even the intense bastard eventually, as he did at least view MSU baseball as something special even if his shortcomings as AD caused some resentment on both sides. Richard Williams and stansbury also.
What makes him any different than the others you named.

Reactions: was21 and GomJabbar

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
Not so sure about statues, but he indeed got us to #1 and held it, I believe until the Alabama game that year.
For all of Ole Miss's supposedly storied history, we've spent exactly the same number of weeks ranked #1 in the AP poll - 5. We did it in the modern era of football (not just white boys) while ole miss was last ranked #1 in 1961. Dan did pretty damn good.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
If he would have stayed through 2018 I would feel differently but he didn’t so 17 him. And my mind won’t change. Again 17 him.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login