Dan Mullen on Twitter

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I suspect he is actually a little torn. I'm sure at the end of the day, complacent Dan would make the decision and would know that he'd be an idiot to give up commentating and hanging out with his family to go back to the grind but have to deal with not just recruiting, but recruiting your own players every year.

But I also suspect that competitive dan is still lurking in there somewhere and day dreams about what it would be like to come back and make MSU better than UF to rub it in their face. Just a question of whether competitive dan is 10% of the whole or 20% or maybe 25%. I think if it was close to 50% you'd already have seen his agent getting his name thrown out for job openings.

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
Anybody noticing how much ole Dan is commenting on State accounts on Twitter? Almost like he misses us.
Reminiscing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
He’s just trying to make Stricklin think he’s interested in State, so Stricklin will try to bring him back to UF. He’s not even employed at State but still using us as leverage for a “better” job.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
He won’t return, but he would help make up for our NIL disadvantage by coaching up a bunch of 3-stars.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login