Dang. Baylor wins the game and the party

TimberBeast

Aug 23, 2012
That Baylor team was one of the worst bowl teams I’ve ever watched. They are terrible and the coaching decisions put them in a position to lose over and over again.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Baylor won the Big 12 championship and the Sugar Bowl but they’re terrible? They have an elite defense and pretty poor QB play, so they were conservative on offense, especially after Corral went out. The strategy seemed to work, seeing how they won the game going away.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
Their defense was elite and could’ve held up to the likes of Bama. Don’t give a 17 what anyone says

TimberBeast

Aug 23, 2012
Baylor won the Big 12 championship and the Sugar Bowl but they’re terrible? They have an elite defense and pretty poor QB play, so they were conservative on offense, especially after Corral went out. The strategy seemed to work, seeing how they won the game going away.

Your definition of going away and mine must be different. They had like one drive in the game. Otherwise they were completely clueless against a bad backup qb.

I’ll add, they were patient and good on D but still they looked like crap as a football team.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Did they win the game? Did they have 12 wins? Did they win the Big 12 championship? Yes, yes, and yes. I suppose they had to win the game by 30 points to impress you? Before Corral got hurt, he was 2-6 with an interception, so it wasn’t just Altmeyer being terrible. Baylor’s defense is nasty, so the offensive game plan was conservative. It worked and they won by two touchdowns.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
That Baylor team was one of the worst bowl teams I’ve ever watched. They are terrible and the coaching decisions put them in a position to lose over and over again.

Dave Aranda and his team won their conference championship and a Sugar Bowl. There’s not a lot of teams aside from the SEC powers who have had that kind of season.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018

One of the worst bowl games you’ve ever seen?

You haven’t watched much bowl action, have you?

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
TimberBeast said:

You forgot these——> ***

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
How many players was Ole Miss missing to lose by 2 touchdowns? Just the 1?

Three if you count the kicker. I caught hell since our ball game on face book from my Ole Miss Friends. They have all gone back into hibernation.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
This makes zero sense. Completely clueless against a bad backup qb but they were good on D?

The offense can’t do anything against a bad backup qb so what are you talking abt? Or you are just rambling to ramble?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login