Dawgs at Gamecocks thread.

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
We are playing like the home team energy wise. Also, I hope they keep letting Bell and Tolu get deep.

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
They are gonna make shots but damn we are the worst at turning their turnovers into our turnovers. Anyone not named Hubbard shooting the 3 is a turnover as well. Where is keshawn?

Reactions: patdog

BirdPuppy

Aug 5, 2023
The hip check didn't help him out...but damn, why is he on the floor and why is he getting the ball at the end of the clock
He’s on the floor because his defense and rebounding far outweighs his limited offensive game. SJ Jr on the other hand… not so sure.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
So I’d like to know where everyone would rank SC in SEC basketball right now if you were to rank all 14 teams?

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
We just don't have the offensive playmakers. They are on a pace now that I don't think we can keep up with without any scorers on the floor. I don't care how good the D is but if you can't put in the basket this happens.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
And I got chastised for saying we would struggle mightily in Conference play. 😂😂
We can be a good team, we have no where near enough perimeter game to be in the top half of the SEC right now.
At times we play phenomenally well on D and other times we look lost.
We turn the ball over too much, have our worst player offensively handling it when the shot clock is winding down.
I hope we win this game going away but again, as I said 3 weeks ago, we’re going to struggle.
We haven’t played a tough schedule and we lost to the worst team on that schedule.

Reactions: patdog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They should have lead soon as how we only got to the free-throw line one time. If it was for three-pointers and free throws, they would be way behind in this game.

I will say it again, It is tough to win a game on the road in the SEC.

Reactions: wdawg44

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
2 point attempts:

21 - MSU
9 - USC

Free Throw Attempts:

3 - MSU
8 - USC

Don’t see that very often

Reactions: wdawg44

BirdPuppy

Aug 5, 2023
And I got chastised for saying we would struggle mightily in Conference play. 😂😂
We can be a good team, we have no where near enough perimeter game to be in the top half of the SEC right now.
At times we play phenomenally well on D and other times we look lost.
We turn the ball over too much, have our worst player offensively handling it when the shot clock is winding down.
I hope we win this game going away but again, as I said 3 weeks ago, we’re going to struggle.
We haven’t played a tough schedule and we lost to the worst team on that schedule.
As if we’re playing southern miss on the road. Outside of Vandy, LSU, UGA, the league seems as strong as ever. State -2 2H added. Think foul trouble hurt us in 1H.

patdog

May 28, 2007
or any other semblance of an offensive game either. This half was ugly. Not much different than most of the other games I’ve seen us play this year.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login