Dawgs finish #22 in final CFP rankings

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I base a lot of how I feel about our program based on what OM does. That's a fact. They got it going on on a lot of levels.. They've certainly had greater success in football than we have since Freeze showed up. And they didn't suck as bad as I wished they would have under Matt Luke.
Kiffin is comparable to Freeze, maybe a step above. They have better players and they know how to work the system like the plantation-privileged scammers they are.
But the fact is they've had plenty of opportunities to do even greater things and they have failed - in football. And that makes me happy particularly when we're the ones ruining their season.

(not going to write about baseball)

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
We outgained Mississippi offensively. And outgained them by a lot in return yards.
My damn memory! I thought they outgained us in overall yards and we eeked past them.
Point is- declaring we should have won 2 games we lost is just as dumb as declaring we should have lost a game we barely won. Should and could are very different.

There was nothing about the LSU game that would have led me to say we should have won. We kept it close for a few quarters(memory again), but then they opened it up in the 4th. Thats my point- there is no reason to claim we should have won.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login