Dawgs squared game thread

tired

Sep 16, 2013
We're well coached by the head guy. Hutzler is the most unaware coach I've ever met. His scheme and verbiage is just plan comical.

A good DC wouldn't have given up half a mile of offense.

State has the money now. Lebby now has to sell himself and find a new DC. He will have no excuse next year for no marked improvements. He has the support & funds to go get the players he needs.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
We're well coached by the head guy. Hutzler is the most unaware coach I've ever met. His scheme and verbiage is just plan comical.

A good DC wouldn't have given up half a mile of offense.

State has the money now. Lebby now has to sell himself and find a new DC. He will have no excuse next year for no marked improvements. He has the support & funds to go get the players he needs.
Finding a good DC is more important than recruiting right now.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
If the league had any guts, he'd be suspended for quite a while.
The defense I have heard is he was going after a ref or a Georgia coach. So Kirby is trying to shove a ref, his own coach, or MVB. All of those I am pretty sure you are not suppose to hit or shove. If the roles are reversed Lebby would be fined and ejected.
IMG_7298.gif

Reactions: Fritz!

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
The defense I have heard is he was going after a ref or a Georgia coach. So Kirby is trying to shove a ref, his own coach, or MVB. All of those I am pretty sure you are not suppose to hit or shove. If the roles are reversed Lebby would be fined and ejected.
View attachment 669246
Roles are reversed and MVB runs over Kirby, there's a flag, and a GA bench cleared and about 10 minutes of "sorting it out"

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Yeah…. Regardless of whether he knew it was him or not (not sure how he didn’t), there needs to be a penalty on that shove from Kirby.
I would not be surprised if something is said and he gives an apology.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login