Dawn Staley says if you criticize her team it only confirms what everybody knows. *race card played*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
I 17ing loathe her. This article is an example of why they get every call in every game. If you don't call it the way she wants she'll say you're a racist. And referees would rather just collect their check and go home rather than deal with that sh it.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I 17ing loathe her. This article is an example of why they get every call in every game. If you don't call it the way she wants she'll say you're a racist. And referees would rather just collect their check and go home rather than deal with that sh it.

She truly sucks as a person.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Fox News sucks. Why let it trigger you?
It’s always amusing how leftists let Fox News trigger them. Then they use XiNN and MSDNC articles as their ammo.

There’s not one major news network whose mission is to report the facts. Fox will refute the party line from the obvious propaganda. But, at the end of the day, they’re still run and owned by a swamp creature.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
“confirms what we already know…”

Yeah, we know Staley’s a sore loser that plays victim better than anyone.
I'm still waiting for her to lose a game because she was outcoached, and her team was outplayed.

That could never happen to a Titan of the basketball world that ESPN helped create.

Last edited:

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I am somewhat skeptical of the validity of some of these questions that coaches get that lead to these rants and diatribes that some of these coaches go on. It's almost as if the question was planted to provide the coach with the platform to spew their prerecorded message.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Within the last week, I saw her in an interview. She said that she recruited people that sounded like her, that talked like her, and looked like her.
If that is not a racist position, I have no clue what one is.
And how many players does Iowa have that sound, talk, and look like her?

I‘m sure that’s a large part of why she was so triggered post-game...

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
I followed the links to see what she’s complaining about. Seems like she’s been reading message board comments looking for something to get mad about.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Only thing racial is five white girls beat five black girls and that's the fact. I guess you could make that racial if you wanted. I see it as five girls went out, played their asses off and beat one of the best women's basketball teams in history.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
That's a smart tactic from the left.. gas light the reader by saying the news outlet is to blame.

I mean... Did Fox news make her say those words?

To blame for what? Her 3+ minute answer rather unremarkable.

I’m just pointing out that even amongst the extremely high levels of legal protections afforded to media organizations - Fox’s reporting has been so negligent that their future is in serious jeopardy. It goes without say that in terms of dishonesty in reporting they have no contemporary. Are you sure that’s who you want motivating you? It got you to share it, didn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login