Dear Cohen, Make These Our Permanent Jerseys

BELdog

Aug 23, 2012
Hell 17ing yes! Just make that our standard home uniform from now on. We FINALLY got an alternate uniform right.

ArcherSPS

Aug 22, 2012
I’m sure we’ll get a jersey with Banner Ms all over it in exchange for these

patdog

May 28, 2007
Nope on both the uniforms and especially the helmets. It's great for the 50th anniversary special game, but a nope for permanent uniforms.

Feb 23, 2008
These are nice and better than one would expect but seeing how excited we're

getting over a plain jane jersey with only an M and S on the helmets speaks volumes as to just how awful our uniforms have been since 2003.

Dawgfan61

Mar 2, 2008
White Helmets with White Uniforms looks nice and I support it. White Helmets with Maroon Jerseys looks awful. I wish we would never use the white helmet with Maroon Jersey.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Don't like them. But I DO like MSU swapping up their uniforms all the time. It's not like we have a tradition, so may as well Oregon it, even if we do get the poor man's adidas version of everything.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
You want MISS STATE? We have never been referred to as such. Preferably just STATE. MISS STATE sounds too much like MISTAKE.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Pretty Cool that Polk

Was able to use his typewriter to help make the video. #family

CadaverDawg

Dec 5, 2011
To me this is the combo....

Although I love the idea of swapping Miss. State for just "STATE" too. But the below combo is perfect IMO

(Courtesy of Maroon Moron on Twitter)

Last edited:

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
I'm trying to figure out why we aren't getting the new Adidas unis this year like the other Adidas schools. I thought we were a priority for them. We don't get them til next year.

Reunion Dog

Aug 26, 2012
No Gray color either.

On Parson’s page announcement page he is wearing all white and their is not more ugly gray on jersey or pants… but it does have the ugly word mark. But still looks btr than anything gray on it.

Leach doesn’t like the gray color at all.

Beretta.sixpack

Oct 29, 2009
Meh....good one time IMO.....kinda FUBU to me....

white helmets on anything other than white jerseys is some kind of awful.....not even a big fan of all white....I wish we could incorporate gray more...

to me the best we have ever looked in a color combo was the bowl game against NCST when Dad was here.....maroon lids, maroon Jersey, gray pants.....we looked awesome that day....

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
I don't like them either. Never liked the MISS STATE. Sounds like a pageant winner. Let's stay in the 21st century and move forward!

patdog

May 28, 2007
Only problem with the current uniforms is they can't get the shade of maroon right.

BigWorm.sixpack

Mar 1, 2019
white helmets on anything other than white jerseys is some kind of awful.....not even a big fan of all white....I wish we could incorporate gray more...

to me the best we have ever looked in a color combo was the bowl game against NCST when Dad was here.....maroon lids, maroon Jersey, gray pants.....we looked awesome that day....

I don't hate the gray, but it bothers me on our home jerseys that the stripes don't match the stripes on the pants. I know that sounds stupid but that light gray inside the white stripes doesn't look right. It blends in too much, IMO. I like a solid Maroon jersey, like the John Bond era. Really like the ones when we did the "Flying M" game and the ones for the Dowsing/Bell game. And get rid of the Banner Mississippi State on the front. State or Miss. State is fine with me.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login