Dear Lord, please let aTm win this thing

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
Floridas roster is deep is it not? Especially the bullpen, right? At least, that’s what I keep telling myself.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
That’s why I don’t give a shlt.

Enjoy rooting for Texas 17ing A&M. Maybe you can convince yourself you’re actually happy about it.

I’m not faking that shlt. So I’m letting go.
Personally, I would rather have others involved, but the Gators just can't cut it.
Nor, do I care for their coach.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Why does any of that matter? Every coach that fielded a team today will have a demonstrably better team than what Lemonhead will roll out in February. I am just rooting against KO’S and Vitello.
I root against every team in the SEC not named Miss State. That’s why my sports viewing life sucks ***.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The first time that Florida State and Tennessee played ball late in the game, the umpire would not call a strike when the Tenn player swung. That would have ended the game. That one decision let Tennessee's number one, two, three, and four hitters in their lineup come up and make three consecutive hits to win the game. On top of that, we spend much of the game reviewing plays, but we cannot review that play for some unknown reason that was decided by officials.

I am just not emotionally invested in this World Series anymore. This is not the college baseball that I loved.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
So aTm and UT won’t. Florida has already won a title. I don’t want more SEC teams with one.

It ain’t rocket science.
Georgia won a natty right in the middle of the era where Cholk “invented college baseball”.

South Carolina won 2 in a row while LSU won a billion of em and Vandy followed up with a couple of their own.

At least MSU finally got one. Be happy with it and stop bemoaning the fact that we are supposedly getting passed by. That happened a LONG time ago.

I just find it funny that after all these decades we FINALLY had a coach talented enough to win one and none of yall will give him credit for it

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Georgia won a natty right in the middle of the era where Cholk “invented college baseball”.

South Carolina won 2 in a row while LSU won a billion of em and Vandy followed up with a couple of their own.

At least MSU finally got one. Be happy with it and stop bemoaning the fact that we are supposedly getting passed by. That happened a LONG time ago.

I just find it funny that after all these decades we FINALLY had a coach talented enough to win one and none of yall will give him credit for it
Go 17 yourself

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022

I’m not just a huge Lemonis fan but I have defended him at times and do think it’s humorous how quickly our fans brushed 2021 under the rug with him. As if winning the whole thing is something we do all the time.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It will be interesting if it is Texas A&M and Tennessee meet in the finals. We might see a contest primarily between Texas A&M's pitching and Tennessee's hitting. Texas A&M really has some talented arms, but I think the way Tennessee hits the ball too well to lose this series.

God, I hate that.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I’m not just a huge Lemonis fan but I have defended him at times and do think it’s humorous how quickly our fans brushed 2021 under the rug with him. As if winning the whole thing is something we do all the time.
Two straight 9-21 seasons will do that for you. This year was barely acceptable. Make a regional and don't beat anyone better than St. freaking Johns should be the bare minimum.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
It will be interesting if it is Texas A&M and Tennessee meet in the finals. We might see a contest primarily between Texas A&M's pitching and Tennessee's hitting. Texas A&M really has some talented arms, but I think the way Tennessee hits the ball too well to lose this series.

God, I hate that.
Well why can’t we go and get those same type players?
Is UT all of a sudden a place great baseball players want to go ?
Well actually since scum vitallo got there.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
Well why can’t we go and get those same type players?
Is UT all of a sudden a place great baseball players want to go ?
Well actually since scum vitallo got there.
They're better coached and pay more

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I hope A&M wins but it really doesn’t matter.
samuel l jackson gun GIF by The Good Films

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
At least one of them will have to lose. I was sort of thinking it'd be better if aTm won because we recruit more against UT (guys from west and central TN), but facts are we have a Mississippian playing for aTm so I'll have to bite the bullet and hope UT wins this one. They are also further behind us in the pecking order than aTm, and hopefully here pretty soon Vitello will go to Texas.

Would be awesome for that to happen within the week, assuming UT wins, to dampen their parade.

Last edited:

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008

God, I hate that.
It will take one of the TN guys to have 2 monster games at the plate, A&M pitching will make them look average

Omaha will have the two teams with the most # of fans - 100% sellout crowd and loud

A&M has a solid chance to win it all but if 1-2 batters for TN show out then TN will ride that momentum all the way

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Poppy IV

Nov 24, 2016
If not for the SEC patch on the uniforms, this matchup makes me sick. In my world these two fight it out for next to the top for most disliked team in the conference. In every sport. We all know that the Oxford teams supported by the trial lawyers, mainly Scruggs money, sits on top.

Reactions: 60sdog

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Tennessee is so obnoxious. Would love for them to lose in heartbreaking fashion. A&M is weird, but they aren't arrogant for no reason so

Gig Em I guess <throws up a little in my mouth>

Reactions: onewoof

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
it’s humorous how quickly our fans brushed 2021 under the rug with him. As if winning the whole thing is something we do all the time.
He he literally "brushed 2021 under the rug" all by himself by fielding the last place team in the SEC for '22 and next to last in '23.
Edit: Sorry to those that had said basically the same thing as I did already, I didn't read the whole thread

Last edited:

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
He he literally "brushed 2021 under the rug" all by himself by fielding the last place team in the SEC for '21 and next to last in '22.
Edit: Sorry to those that had said basically the same thing as I did already, I didn't read the whole thread
I’m not saying it’s right or wrong to feel that way, just that it’s funny how quick the worm turned and the story became “our only championship winning coach in anything ever actually sucked the whole time”.

Old Fart Dawg

Sep 2, 2012
Montgomery out with a broken foot. Laviolet hindered by a bad hammy. I don’t think AM can outslug Tenn. I think Vitello takes 2 out of 3.
Then, Texas backs up the brinks truck and Tony does Austin

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
How many NC in Baseball does the SEc have to win in order for the other conference to just say 17 it.

Reactions: onewoof
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login