Death, taxes, and this board littered with emotional hot takes after a loss.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I think there are very few people saying leach should be fired. I think most people are sayin. Laying eggs in year three where should be competitive in every game and are favored to win shouldn't be accepted and is horseshit.

Werent we winning until something like 4min left in the 3rd Q? So for 70% of the game we were very much in the game and even winning for most of the time. It ended poorly for sure, but we were definitely in the game and it got out of reach only in the 4th Q.

As for your first claim, well I guess we could argue over how many people want Leach fired before its considered 'a lot' of people, but its really just a dumb back and forth to do that. The boards was littered this weekend with posters wanting him gone- thats absurd, but I guess you can justify it away if you want.

I did chuckle that you claimed I support participation trophies, I responded to that dumb claim, and you immediately dropped that and are now just claiming few people have said Leach should be sent packing. Pasta is just being flung at the wall here and you are hoping something sticks.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Werent we winning until something like 4min left in the 3rd Q? So for 70% of the game we were very much in the game and even winning for most of the time. It ended poorly for sure, but we were definitely in the game and it got out of reach only in the 4th Q.

As for your first claim, well I guess we could argue over how many people want Leach fired before its considered 'a lot' of people, but its really just a dumb back and forth to do that. The boards was littered this weekend with posters wanting him gone- thats absurd, but I guess you can justify it away if you want.

I did chuckle that you claimed I support participation trophies, I responded to that dumb claim, and you immediately dropped that and are now just claiming few people have said Leach should be sent packing. Pasta is just being flung at the wall here and you are hoping something sticks.
You are the a typical liberal with every post you make on this board. So it's definitely who you are. Haven't ignored anything. Your post on the old board and this board give all your characteristics whether you deny them or not.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
You are the a typical liberal with every post you make on this board. So it's definitely who you are. Haven't ignored anything. Your post on the old board and this board give all your characteristics whether you deny them or not.
Oh, so you seem to think someone who holds some political/social views that fall on the liberal side of the spectrum must then want participation trophies for all. Wow thats a ridiculous assumption to hold.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
I have used that phrase more than a few times in the last couple years of coaching to explain to my kids why I dont give a 17 that some parents are complaining in the moment at a HS volleyball game.
Rad. But message board shenanigans is new-thread-rant-worthy.
New site, same msuglfrmthrfkr

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
See.. there's your problem, right there. Expecting to beat KY at KY this year. They actually have a decent team and will win their home games other than the last one against JawwJaaahh.

View attachment 248062
Year in and year out, there are always going to be a lot of decent teams in this conference. Some of which a lot better than decent.

The reality of last weekend, though, is that Leach was embarrassed by a QB with a bum foot/shoulder, a mostly one dimensional running game driven by the arguably worst O line in the conference, and a marginally better than average defense. And again… not just beaten, embarrassed

It’s year 3, Leach has been given time while he purged the roster he inherited, and he’s playing his guy at QB while anyone that so much as raises a question about another option gets ridiculed. Losses are going to happen, but if the broader MSU fanbase is expected to ever buy in to this Leach era of football, last weekend’s shitshow can’t continue to happen. An F- performance like that one is inexcusable at this stage of the game with a roster littered with upperclassmen on both sides of the ball

Oct 17, 2022
Yea I’ve heard that for the 8000th time. We should go 12-0, we are a blue blood and all that sheet

move on, we got beat

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login