Decam to the NFL…

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Well if he gets drafted it will work out for him. And instead of it being an OM player in the NFL now he is Miss State with no rebel taint on him. And yeah I bet you are right about them dropping him. These kids need to be saying this every interview they do as a warning to others

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Well if he gets drafted it will work out for him. And instead of it being an OM player in the NFL now he is Miss State with no rebel taint on him. And yeah I bet you are right about them dropping him. These kids need to be saying this every interview they do as a warning to others
In true Em Tate fashion, he’ll say “oh Mis” in his player intro.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
im kinda lost here. this man announces his transfer to our #1 enemy and gets praised and and well wishes. our record setting QB , who was basically boo d out of the program transfers to another school across the country and gets multiple threads talking s. . t about him. just sayin.
they probably did renege though. i had a rebel friend of mine yesterday saying they were expecting multiple transfers from both washington and alabama. of course they are.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
im kinda lost here. this man announces his transfer to our #1 enemy and gets praised and and well wishes. our record setting QB , who was basically boo d out of the program transfers to another school across the country and gets multiple threads talking s. . t about him. just sayin.
they probably did renege though. i had a rebel friend of mine yesterday saying they were expecting multiple transfers from both washington and alabama. of course they are.
Decam didn't suck here. And he doesn't have a committed cult praising everything he does, down to the wrist technique he uses to wipe his arse. That's probably why decam caught breaks.

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
I don’t know if OM pulled his scholly or if this dude just has terribly unintelligent people advising him in life. Truly weird situation though.

Johnnie Come Lately

Nov 4, 2022
I don’t know if OM pulled his scholly or if this dude just has terribly unintelligent people advising him in life. Truly weird situation though.
Could very easily be both. Ole Miss is gonna Ole Miss, and plenty of these guys have an idiot uncle or some other dipshit in their life telling them what they need to do.

Reactions: 40mikemike

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
He’s not a NFL CB. He may make a practice squad, but that’ll be it. He should’ve enjoyed his time being treated as something special at State. It’ll likely be the last time.

0 interceptions this year that I can recall.

These idiots don’t have the sense to realize if they are NFL material or not. They have it made in the shade, and they don’t even realize it. They leave a place that is giving them free room and board, a college education, and all the food that they can eat. If you don’t put up good statistics in college, you aren’t going to make it in the NFL. Don’t be stupid.

ETA: He has 0 interceptions in 3 years at State. He isn’t good.

Last edited:

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Could very easily be both. Ole Miss is gonna Ole Miss, and plenty of these guys have an idiot uncle or some other dipshit in their life telling them what they need to do.
Idiots listen to idiots.

At 21 or 22, your decisions are yours.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
He’s not a NFL CB. He may make a practice squad, but that’ll be it. He should’ve enjoyed his time being treated as something special at State. It’ll likely be the last time.

0 interceptions this year that I can recall.

These idiots don’t have the sense to realize if they are NFL material or not. They have it made in the shade, and they don’t even realize it. They leave a place that is giving them free room and board, a college education, and all the food that they can eat. If you don’t put up good statistics in college, you aren’t going to make it in the NFL. Don’t be stupid.

ETA: He has 0 interceptions in 3 years at State. He isn’t good.
Did you think Malik Heath was going to make the NFL?

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Malik has NFL talent. His downfall is what is between his ears.
I was just making a point, the poster posted Decam is not a NFL CB. Two years ago he'd probably made the statement that Malik wasn't an NFL WR. You just never know and jabrones like us certainly have no idea who'll make it (outside of the few top picks and a few of this won't make it).

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login