Degenerates where y'all at?

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
I don't really "gamble" but my life is pretty numb lately so I dropped a little money in an offshore account.

Looking for your pick for Saturday.
Mostly I'm looking to make games interesting. So I'll pick 1-2 games in each time slot just so I'm interested all day.

Last edited:

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
Colorado. Team speed compared to Nebraska is astounding.

Also. If you hit on better than 55% of your wagers, you are a god, regardless of what “experts” say.

Last edited:

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
I don't really "gamble" but my life is pretty numb lately so I dropped a little money in an offshore account.

Looking for your pick for Saturday.
Mostly I'm looking to make games interesting. So I'll pick 1-2 games in each time slot just so I'm interested lol day.
I like fiu-3.5
I like Cincinnati catching 7 or more

BirdPuppy

Aug 5, 2023
Took these earlier in the week so some lines might’ve moved:

Vandy/WF o58.5
Purdue +110

Neb/Colorado o57.5
Neb +130. The Colorado sentiment is unlike anything I have ever witnessed in CFB. Like State beating LSU in 2020 times ten (following week we jump to #16 and lose to Arkansas as a 17+ point favorite for their first sec win in 20 SEC games). And yet, the line sits at 2.5 while every ******* in the country is taking Colorado.

Ole Miss -3.5 (hit the opener)
Miami (OH) -5.5
ECU +125
UNC -16
GASO -5
New Mex St +350 (small)
Texas +7.5
UCLA -13
Dawgs -9; Woody o76.5 rushing

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Wouldn't touch Colorado game. That first game told us very little because TCU is such an unknown commodity.

I'm all over State. I think the Arizona hype is completely unfounded at this point and State, as we know, is likely better than the pundits think right now.

I think Bama pounds Texas today.

Those are my only two strong feelings today.

I might hit Tulane +7 for a little. Line seems a little high.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
The bear has moved to fox …

Any line sitting between 6 to 7, he takes the points. 6.5 is the breaking point for an underdog, as he says year after year….and year after year, he’s around 60%

So in rule, Texas Tech at +6.5, he’s all over. I hate it but will follow. Same with Cal and Baylor. I’m guessing two out of those 3 will hit today….which is plus money

As for CU, fool me once, shame on me. I’ve done the eye test. And I believe CU has the better offense and the best defensive player in the country. I’m not out to prove anyone wrong…I’m just watching football with my fishbowls

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The bear has moved to fox …

Any line sitting between 6 to 7, he takes the points. 6.5 is the breaking point for an underdog, as he says year after year….and year after year, he’s around 60%

So in rule, Texas Tech at +6.5, he’s all over. I hate it but will follow. Same with Cal and Baylor. I’m guessing two out of those 3 will hit today….which is plus money

As for CU, fool me once, shame on me. I’ve done the eye test. And I believe CU has the better offense and the best defensive player in the country. I’m not out to prove anyone wrong…I’m just watching football with my fishbowls

I like that philosophy from Bear.

Makes Texas Tech and Tulane as those kinda dogs at home interesting.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I’ll fade y’all on Colo / Neb. That line is so stinky.

Give me TAM too -3.5

I like our under today.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Ole Miss -8

I don’t think Tulane has a prayer of keeping it that close.

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Looks like Utah is going to cost me on the morning games.

next set of games I'm on
A&M -3
Ole miss Tulane over 63

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login