Deion making sure he gets off on the right foot with the Buffs..

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I'm sure this happens and I know that they were 1-11 but i that may be how some of the players were coached. I imagine several of those players were probably more highly recruited than the JSU guys. Not a good look coming in snd saying my guys that's coming with me are gonna start without even seeing these guys and evaluating them. I also like others imagine the standards for admission are higher at Colorado compared to JSU. Seems like he has several transfers interested. I imagine he will try to do like Riley and replace 40 percent of the team but I don't think it's wise to bring a ton from JSU either other than his blue chip guys he got. Only remember one. That talent gap always shows when we play jsu so I can imagine even 1-11 Colorado still more talented than jsu as a whole.

Also sucks for JSU because he used them like a 2 dollar. Yeah they won championships but they won those before. Got to host game day.
But by the time he takes all his good players they will be worse off. Jsu gonna crash next year.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
The University of Colorado’s academic standards has created issues for previous coaches when it comes to accepting transfers.

The Denver Post addressed possible changes at the school when it came to accepting such players:

Several sources have told The Post that CU will be modifying its policies regarding transfer credits to make it easier to recruit players from the transfer portal, addressing an issue that has been a sticking point for current and former Buffs football coaches.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021

Interesting move.

While I am impressed with the transparency, I can't help but wonder if this move is designed to communicate messages to other audiences. Those athletes who have competed at a collegiate level - regardless of era - should not be surprised at this level of candor. University admins and parents may be taken aback by it but I didn't hear anything on this tweet that was surprising.

Burn it down, Rebuild. 1-11 last year and 2 winning season in the last 20 (!!)

Jul 5, 2020
You must be young. They were damn good from 89 - 96. Had a Heisman trophy winner in Salaam too.

I'm in Golden, where are Frontranger?
I'm not that young, unfortunately. I'm in central Denver; I didn't get here until '04, but my Buff friends haven't ever really cared about the program. I've probably been to 15 games over the years and can only think of a few that were really crowded. I went to the '07 Oklahoma game when Bradford was there and balling, and we moved down to better seats. The most fun games I went to were the CSU games.

They were a great team under Coach Mac, and they have a better claim to a natty in football then we probably ever will (thank you, 5th Down). I meant that the school hasn't been terribly interested in its football program. Irv and Joe used to complain on the radio that students wouldn't support the program. We'll see; I would love to have a relevant team in-state.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login