Destin / Miramar / San Destin Restaurants

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Inexpensive in Destin: Merlins and Grimaldis for Pizza; kids like it and it's fine.

Can't remember anything else being all that great and worth the prices I paid for seafood other than a Back Porch fish sandwich. Go to Publix or Whole Foods and get stuff to cook in the condo or rental.

rem101

Jan 22, 2008
Give me those restaurant dine-in or takeout recommendations for the Destin area. Will be staying on the Miramar side.

Vintij
Bistro Bijoux
Louis Louis (same as red bar but closer to Miramar)
Ocean Club
Seagars if you really want to drop some coin
Cafe 30A if you want to drive

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
The Boat House in Destin....tell your wife to wear a cheap bra so you can hang it in the rafters

1695926425719.png

Attachments

• 1695926241435.png
    1695926241435.png
    594.5 KB · Views: 3

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Old Florida fish house on 30a, I think just past Seagrove. Nicer food but has a good play area.
Marina Bar and Grill behind the tennis courts on the bayside. Has a friendly parrot named Mary Anne.
Pompano joes and crap trap are good standards if not too busy.
Slick Lips in Baytowne Wharf.
Roberto’s in the wharf or Bud n Alleys pizza in Seaside for pizza.
Lagniappe if u want to go to other end of Destin.
Slick Lips was awesome, definitely the choice for dining if you go to Baytowne Wharf (inside of Sandestin).

Surf Hut is one of our favorites as well - typical beachside seafood but they have pretty good BBQ ribs as well. Cornhole boards set up out back while you wait for a table. Similar to Pompano Joe's or Crab Trap.

Jackacuda's is on the main highway right at the edge of Destin/Miramar - good steaks, sushi, and seafood.

Boshamps is probably the best restaurant in all of Destin area IMO, but it's on the west end opposite of Miramar.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Give me those restaurant dine-in or takeout recommendations for the Destin area. Will be staying on the Miramar side.
throw a dart….. they’re all equally mediocre with the ones on 30a a little mediocre but they charge you more. might as well go to baytown and really blow it out

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login