Did Korey beat up all the Gumps?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The same old discussions get tiring. Having a conversation with Korey will make you lose brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: MattUGA1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
If that’s true you gotta have about 3 left cause y’all been goin at it for 3 years lmao
I know right lol. When you wrestle in the mud with the pigs, eventually you come to find out that the pig enjoys it.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I know right lol. When you wrestle in the mud with the pigs, eventually you come to find out that the pig enjoys it.
Keep bringing those clowns from BOL, and I’m going to continue dragging them limp wristed phaggots

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Rent free Phaggot
Ironic that you are using homophobic slurs while crying racism to me the other day.
GIF by HULU

Reactions: boutime

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
What’s wrong with using homophobic slurs and pointing out racism?

I’m extremely confused…
I’m not surprised that you are confused. There is nothing wrong with it to me, but for a Democrat to do that is deplorable.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Last edited:

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
I know I look good phaggots, sorry you two ugly biitches can’t get laid but that’s not my fault. Keep sleeping with men, because a real woman wouldn’t be caught dead with you two ugly azz muthafucka’s. These are the type of women that I deal with View attachment 408470
Are you SERIOUS? That looks like a Tra - never mind! Looks like she used to play LB for UGA!

This dude really posted a picture of another MAN, taking a bathroom selfie! Now we see where you get your tendencies from!

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Are you SERIOUS? That looks like a Tra - never mind! Looks like she used to play LB for UGA!

This dude really posted a picture of another MAN, taking a bathroom selfie! Now we see where you get your tendencies from!
A man? Dude just say that you’re a phucken Phag and come on out of the closet, you just let everyone know that you’re a cock sucken sissie, congrats!!!!! I got plenty of fine azz women that I’m dating, as a matter of fact, I have a beautiful, fine azz snow bunny that I’m going to the Georgia game with Saturday, I’ll keep you updated sissie boy. Have fun sleeping with your brother this weekend. Don’t hate the playa my guy, hate the game.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
A man? Dude just say that you’re a phucken Phag and come on out of the closet, you just let everyone know that you’re a cock sucken sissie, congrats!!!!! I got plenty of fine azz women that I’m dating, as a matter of fact, I have a beautiful, fine azz snow bunny that I’m going to the Georgia game with Saturday, I’ll keep you updated sissie boy. Have fun sleeping with your brother this weekend. Don’t hate the playa my guy, hate the game.
Live look at Korey's snow bunny:

IMG_2710.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: GUMP_SUPREME

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
YES, a man! A man with a wig, make up, fake lashes,, fake nails, dressed in womans clothing!

You've been locked up, you live in Atlanta - you my friend have fallen victim to the okie-doke you big dummie!

This person is not attractive and yes looks manly!

You actully thought you were posting a baddie or something, EPIC FAIL!

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
YES, a man! A man with a wig, make up, fake lashes,, fake nails, dressed in womans clothing!

You've been locked up, you live in Atlanta - you my friend have fallen victim to the okie-doke you big dummie!

This person is not attractive and yes looks manly!

You actully thought you were posting a baddie or something, EPIC FAIL!
Ray said them some big asss wrist.....
Ray Charles Laugh GIF

• Haha
Reactions: GUMP_SUPREME

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I’m not surprised that you are confused. There is nothing wrong with it to me, but for a Democrat to do that is deplorable.
Ok I was confused because I’ve seen you do the exact same thing but you say it’s nothing wrong with it…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

She's fat.
Fat? Don’t make me laugh punk, she’s thick, just the way I like them, but keep jacking off Supreme Sissie Boy, whenever you get tired of beating yourself off, holla at your boy, that’s if you’re tired of letting men run up in your punk azz, and ready to meet some fine azz women. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Fat? Don’t make me laugh punk, she’s thick, just the way I like them, but keep jacking off Supreme Sissie Boy, whenever you get tired of beating yourself off, holla at your boy, that’s if you’re tired of letting men run up in your punk azz, and ready to meet some fine azz women. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!
Bro... she's fat...

She has a muffin top.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Korey, you've publicly shared your picture with us, twice.

We all know, for a fact, that you don't have baddies on deck. You posted a pic of a fat girl to try to flex lmao.
Fat girl? Boy stop, don’t confuse my women with your sisters, nice try though

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Ok I was confused because I’ve seen you do the exact same thing but you say it’s nothing wrong with it…
Maybe you are misunderstanding me…..I don’t get offended by what people say. I’m not a snowflake. However, when someone tries to insinuate or cry “racism” and then turns around and uses gay slurs, it is a bit hypocritical. That is what Korey does.

Reactions: P3sty Pupil

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login