Dillon Johnson news…

patdog

May 28, 2007
He never enrolled at Washington. Rosebowl said a few days ago there was a chance he might be back.

Reactions: onewoof

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
New coaching staff so start fresh and let him come if he wants to. He would have to work his way into the starting spot tho. Nothing to be given to him as I'm sure Arnett would require.

Reactions: preacher_dawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I don’t care if they come back but both he and Zavion Thomas need to make some type of amends. Whether that’s punishment or whatever, for quitting and missing the bowl game.

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I watched a replay of the Egg Bowl (uhGAIN) last night making me question the "not very tough" comment but 17 whoever released it. I know I said and did a lot of stupid schit at that age and still do at 60. At the end of the day, he 17'd up but had no idea Leach would be dead soon thereafter and I'm sure he feels like schit these days for his departure tweet. Let's let it playout I reckon. Arnett will not allow him back if it creates locker room probs and I'm sure our HC will figger it all out when decision time comes. Maybe it already has, who knows.

Reactions: TaleofTwoDogs

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
I wouldn't be a very successful coach in this NIL/transfer portal era. If you hit the portal on my team you'd no longer be on my team. Simple as that. Being young and stupid is no excuse for not suffering consequences of your actions. Schit, that's how you learn not to be stupid.

Whatever though. Not my problem.

MaxwellSmart

May 28, 2007
Hmmm, I read today that he visited South Carolina and said he liked them better than Washington. It was on the internet so it has to be true.**

Reactions: NTDawg

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Price is actually a better back. It would be better if DJ doesn’t come back because it would cut into Price’s time.
Is Price better than Woody? Because DJ and Woody have pretty much put up the same stats for 3 years. Woody was more involved in our passing game their first two years, but other than that they’ve been interchangeable.
If you want to get picky, DJ has normally had better ypc than Woody.

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
We just got the WR portal commitment from that Roberson guy and he was quoted in Paul Jones story that he was hosted by the running backs Simeon Price and Dillon Johnson… that sounds like he is going to be a bulldog to me if he’s helping host recruits.

Reactions: GloryDawg and kired

kired

Aug 22, 2008
We just got the WR portal commitment from that Roberson guy and he was quoted in Paul Jones story that he was hosted by the running backs Simeon Price and Dillon Johnson… that sounds like he is going to be a bulldog to me if he’s helping host recruits.

This was the comment

24COMMENTS
"I got to hang out with some of their running backs like Simeon Price and Dillon Johnson," said Roberson.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login