Dillon Johnson news…

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Not shedding a tear over this. Price showed in the bowl game he can be every bit as hood. He didn't want to be here? GTFO and don't let the door hit you on the way.

Reactions: Dawg1976

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
He done gone "home" lol

Mr Mackey Ok GIF by South Park

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I'm guessing with the new OC Dillon woulda wanted to come back but it woulda been tough based on what he said since Leach died soon thereafter. Too much unneeded controversy and prolly locker room disruption. Better for STATE and Dillon he bolt.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Some guys can't get out of their own way. What a dumbass.
I mean, he hasn't exactly screwed himself here. Not sure he's going to love being that far away from home and if the stories of him needing to take care of his kid is accurate, I'm not sure how being completely cut off from a support group is helpful (although maybe he didn't have much of one to begin with?). But as long as he can buckle down and focus on football, being at UW shouldn't hurt his chances at the NFL going forward.

I would have advised him to stay at MSU because if he doesn't make the NFL (and obviously the odds are against him doing that), he'd have a lot of goodwill in Mississippi if he had stayed, but it's not like he ended up transferring to G5 or something.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
He will be the main back for them instead of sharing carries here and PAC 12 defenses are a lot easier to run against than SEC ones. He should have a big season, but will not get as much national tv coverage out west.

Reactions: onewoof

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
I mean, he hasn't exactly screwed himself here. Not sure he's going to love being that far away from home and if the stories of him needing to take care of his kid is accurate, I'm not sure how being completely cut off from a support group is helpful (although maybe he didn't have much of one to begin with?). But as long as he can buckle down and focus on football, being at UW shouldn't hurt his chances at the NFL going forward.

I would have advised him to stay at MSU because if he doesn't make the NFL (and obviously the odds are against him doing that), he'd have a lot of goodwill in Mississippi if he had stayed, but it's not like he ended up transferring to G5 or something.
He “might” make the USFL. He’s a bit slow for NFL.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login