Dillon Johnson to the draft…

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
He is a single parent with a mouth to feed. The only thing is RB’s are a dime a dozen in the NFL unless he can convince Jerry Jones that he is the second coming of Zeke

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
He dragged Will up there with him and then runs off.......Wish him nothing but the best..........
His plan since high school has been to declare this year (if everything worked out right). It really hasn’t been a secret. I’m sure Will knew.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Since Will is a graduate can he not still transfer again? Was this last transfer his not having to sit out transfer or his grad transfer?

bigbub50

Jan 3, 2020
Since Will is a graduate can he not still transfer again? Was this last transfer his not having to sit out transfer or his grad transfer?
The “one time transfer” rule no longer exists. A federal judge overturned that a month or so ago. So now you can transfer after every year and not sit out.

the question with will is, has he enrolled in spring classes at wash and still transfer this spring to another school. If he hasn’t attended classes yet, he technically hasn’t transferred yet. If he wanted to go somewhere else this spring, I’m not sure he can if he is already in classes because technically a transfer out of the portal is not binding til you enroll. He for sure could if he never attended classes cause technically he hasn’t transferred yet.

i don’t have all the answers and could be wrong. But I know you can transfer now unlimited and not have to sit out. That just recently changed.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login