Dillon Johnson

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
You started a thread…
Yeah. I started a thread saying he loves to be “hurt”. That doesn’t have **** to do with me being hurt about him leaving. I’ve actually been a Washington fan in the post season because of DJ. He and Marks just seem to love drawing attention to themselves by being “hurt” half a dozen times a game. Have to wonder if that’s not part of what Leach saw in DJ that sparked the issue between them.

KeyserSoze1999

Aug 26, 2015
Dak Prescott played the 2013 Egg Bowl with pinched nerve in his arm - and won. Nickoe Whitley played that Egg Bowl with a torn ACL, just put a brace on it and gritted through the pain. Pork Chop played the 1999 Egg Bowl with a steel rod holding together his broken leg. Omar Conner played the 2005 Egg Bowl with a torn groin muscle (dear God it hurts just typing "torn groin").

So, while I cry tears for Dillon Johnson's hurt ankles I remind myself that sooo many others in Maroon & White fought through and played through a whole 17 lot of tougher injuries.

KeyserSoze1999

Aug 26, 2015
Dak Prescott played the 2013 Egg Bowl with pinched nerve in his arm - and won. Nickoe Whitley played that Egg Bowl with a torn ACL, just put a brace on it and gritted through the pain. Pork Chop played the 1999 Egg Bowl with a steel rod holding together his broken leg. Omar Conner played the 2005 Egg Bowl with a torn groin muscle (dear God it hurts just typing "torn groin").

So, while I cry tears for Dillon Johnson's hurt ankles I remind myself that sooo many others in Maroon & White fought through and played through a whole 17 lot of tougher injuries.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
It was in the middle of BRM, and didn't want to recycle. I basically learned how to do one-a-half arm push-ups,

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I went through boot camp with a broken foot. We are not the same.
I went almost a week in the desert with three broken bones in my right hand while in Marine Corps. I have three screws today in it.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I'm now at an age where I can wake up with a sprained ankle because I had the audacity to walk on it yesterday.

Life just keeps coming after ya...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login