Dinkins squating 675!

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Yeah, I saw that on twitter three weeks ago when it happened. I guess all these offensive players running into the portal and blowing up your "Leach is God" narrative is forcing you to dig up old stuff as a distraction.
If this is the case, did you intentionally not talk about it 3 weeks ago because it didn’t fit your narrative that Leach sucks and we’re going to lose the Egg Bowl?

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
If this is the case, did you intentionally not talk about it 3 weeks ago because it didn’t fit your narrative that Leach sucks and we’re going to lose the Egg Bowl?
Pretty sure it was posted here already.

That said, I never said we would lose the egg bowl. So maybe you've confused me with someone else. Or maybe you're just **** posting.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Pretty sure it was posted here already.

That said, I never said we would lose the egg bowl. So maybe you've confused me with someone else. Or maybe you're just **** posting.
I know Leach finishing the season strong has bothered you, but you seem especially on edge. You might need to unplug for a bit. We all need to at times.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I know Leach finishing the season strong has bothered you, but you seem especially on edge. You might need to unplug for a bit. We all need to at times.
Vine Wtf GIF

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
When he knows, he knows? Don't you know, Leach lost him after the LSU game!!!!*****

(ETA: IIRC it was RaRa the god himself, that dropped about 4 balls that game)......bUT lEaCh LoSt HiM!!!111

Last edited:

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
All these offensive players running to the portal....hahaha. Math can be challenging

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Hope this translates into tackles, tackles for loss, and QB sacks.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login