Discount for SPS Members!

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I've seen a lot of those rope front caps in pro shops and on heads recently on the golf course. Young men. So it must be making a comeback. I'd sooner wear parachute pants...or maybe sun britches...
Looks like the ones all the oil field companies gave out for free back in the 70's, or like you said the old geezers wore when they played golf. They would lay their collection in the space between the back windshield and back seat for everybody to see

Beretta.sixpack

Oct 29, 2009
I've seen a lot of those rope front caps in pro shops and on heads recently on the golf course. Young men. So it must be making a comeback. I'd sooner wear parachute pants...or maybe sun britches...
yes, they are making a comeback. I remember my dad wearing one in the late 70s that he said his dad 'used to wear' in the 60s....one of my earliest memories....

My son recently bought one after his Perfect Game baseball tournament.....he wears it routinely and it is ugly as sin.....

if these things are making a comeback, it is only a matter of time before parachute pants make a comeback as well....God help us all when that happens...

Reactions: eckie1

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
yes, they are making a comeback. I remember my dad wearing one in the late 70s that he said his dad 'used to wear' in the 60s....one of my earliest memories....

My son recently bought one after his Perfect Game baseball tournament.....he wears it routinely and it is ugly as sin.....

if these things are making a comeback, it is only a matter of time before parachute pants make a comeback as well....God help us all when that happens...
Funny enough, I did own Sun britches but I hated parachute pants even when they were popular. Never had them.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

mc hammer rap GIF
Cant Touch This Super Bowl GIF by Cheetos
Cant Touch This Mc Hammer GIF by Houndstooth Media Group

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
Well, if Lainey Wilson has anything to say about things making a comeback, Bell Bottoms will. I don’t have any problems with her bringing em “back”

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login